PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Jenny
01-10-2011, 05:32 PM
Here's a link to a People Magazine online article that starts with "Brad Womack is so madly in love, he's acting like a kid again".

Madly in love with the spotlight maybe?

dbell1
01-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Gotta love Ashley the dentist. She's in a gorgeous dress and heels wandering around a carnival. That looked like fun. :)

The PSA for the blood drive was very very odd. :scream:

Bonita
01-11-2011, 04:12 AM
Dentist Lady is pretty enough, but the dress - blech! Trannie to me. I've got to say, though, carnival is my ultimate fantasy date, especially if fried dough is involved (although after the rides are over, I've learned that the hard way). A demolition derby would have been cool, too (though so not Bachelor, LOL).

My ex-fiance would so love to date fang/dominatrix lady.

I felt bad for the waitress. She seems sweet yet ??

I've only watched half, so I have no idea who was sent packing yet.

This show annoys me on all levels yet I keep watching. Why? Dunno. It is entertaining, and I'm sure there are some people who are sincere, but I have a really difficult time separating the wheat from the chaffe (SP?), and I think it's mostly chaffe.

PeterG
01-11-2011, 04:41 AM
Drinking game addendum:

Anytime someone uses the word "birthday" in this episode, take a swig.

Anytime Michelle uses the word "birthday", take two swigs.

shan
01-11-2011, 04:55 AM
I'm so happy that Brad sent drama x2 home! Good move! The waitress was the most disturbing imo of those who were sent packing. I felt bad for Keltie, she looked so sad. Michelle is waaaay over the top annoying. I'm afraid she's in it for the long haul, although next week looks like it features her drama. I would name the girls I like, but I don't have that many and I don't know their names... :lol:

ks777
01-11-2011, 06:10 AM
If I were Brad, I would choose Emily. She seems so sincere and down to earth. Plus she is gorgeous!

ryanj07
01-11-2011, 06:19 AM
Emily is my pick as well, she's beautiful and so sweet!

I really like the dentist (Ashley?) and the girl who got the first impression rose last week too.

Satellitegirl
01-11-2011, 02:59 PM
I forgot to watch last night....I was watching my other guilty pleasure "Bad Girls Club"

Rob
01-11-2011, 10:30 PM
I like Emily. Chantel O and Jackie seem normal. Michelle wins the most likely to :drama: award now that those 2 bickering girls have gone.

Gia Allemand news I had missed: http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978619055

Catherine M
01-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the Gia news, Rob. She was pretty dimwitted on the Bachelor Pad but nice to hear that she and Wes are still together--he grew on me during his time on Bachelor Pad.

I zoned out and forgot to set the DVR for Monday's episode so I have nothing new to say about Brad & his ladies.

shan
01-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Well Catherine you can just run on over to ABC and watch the episode online. You know you don't want to miss a second of crazy trainwreck! :lol:

Aaron MB Fan
01-15-2011, 04:36 AM
Not really related to Brad, but on the topic of The Bachelor, Jake was on TV today. He played a pilot on Bold & the Beautiful. It was pretty painful to watch :shuffle:

Hope he's not banking on the acting career working out.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/01/jake-pavelka-is-bold-beautiful/

smurfy
01-15-2011, 04:50 AM
I have never watched this show before, but now I go over to my neighbors for 'Martini Mondays' and watch it. Fun to watch with a bunch of girls and make fun of everything.
The Martinis are tasty!

shan
01-15-2011, 05:08 AM
Not really related to Brad, but on the topic of The Bachelor, Jake was on TV today. He played a pilot on Bold & the Beautiful. It was pretty painful to watch :shuffle:

Hope he's not banking on the acting career working out.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/01/jake-pavelka-is-bold-beautiful/

This quote from that article is :rofl:

"I read that story that I was begging to be The Bachelor again," says Jake, who was producers' backup plan after Kiptyn Locke, Reid Rosenthal, Womack and Maksim Chmerkovskiy (seriously) all turned it down. "That was news to me."

PeterG
01-15-2011, 07:24 PM
This quote from that article is :rofl:

"I read that story that I was begging to be The Bachelor again," says Jake, who was producers' backup plan after Kiptyn Locke, Reid Rosenthal, Womack and Maksim Chmerkovskiy (seriously) all turned it down. "That was news to me."

:wuzrobbed that Maks said no. I guess he didn't want to have to do all those poolside shirtless shots...