PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

ks777
01-04-2011, 08:20 AM
yes
she creeps me out

LOL, she looked like a vampire. I really liked Emily. She is my favorite so far.

rudi
01-04-2011, 02:50 PM
I couldn't make it through the entire premiere in one sitting, so I taped it and will watch the rest tomorrow. I've only made it through the first 15 girls exiting the limo and I'm already over the :drama: of Brad not choosing anyone last time around. I don't know if I can watch this season if this is what they're going to harp on the whole time.

Same exact thing here, only I watched until all of the girls got out of the limo and then went to bed. I may watch the rest tonight. The whole thing about not picking anyone the first time is already getting old. Maybe he just didn't want to marry Jenny or Deanna! I know the show is somewhat scripted, but this one seems more scripted than ever. :( Or maybe I am just noticing it more...

At any rate, I'll give it one (or two) more chances. :)

Satellitegirl
01-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Are those really her teeth? I thought she was wearing fake teeth to make some sort of funny impression.

Rob
01-04-2011, 04:27 PM
For anyone trying to stay unspoiled, do not Google any of the women from the show.

I got tired of the "you hurt other women before" crap coming from the limo ladies.

Did he keep "Fang"? :watch:

Don't Google Brad or The Bachelor either. The final four are mentioned in several articles since Reality Steve spoiled the whole series a few weeks ago.
This show is so predictable that I picked one of the alleged final four based on her photo before I even looked at the spoilers.

Of course he kept Fang. She's a producer's pick.

That was painful - 2 hours of the same explanation over and over.

Jenny
01-04-2011, 04:33 PM
I opted to watch our boys :kickass: the USA in hockey last night, and I'm glad I did from the reports and general lack of enthusiasm here!

I'll keep an eye here and maybe tune in later in the season when we are down to the final Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad auditions. :lol:

Catherine M
01-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Looks like we weren't the only ones who didn't bother to tune in to Brad's 2nd chance to find true love forever. The ratings are out and they were very poor. less than 9 million tuned in, the 2nd lowest opening show ever.

Guess Fleiss should have tried harder to sign Cape Cod Chris or even Ty or Philly Craig. Or better yet: NEW BLOOD!

PeterG
01-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Or better yet: NEW BLOOD!

:eek:

Is that allowed ???????????????

dbell1
01-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Well, if Fang becomes 1st runner up, she can star in next year's installment:

The Bachelorette: New Blood Rose :encore:

Latte
01-05-2011, 11:30 PM
I would rather have forks stuck in my eyes than watch him again.:eek:

PeterG
01-06-2011, 03:34 AM
I would rather have forks stuck in my eyes than watch him again.:eek:

See you next season. :D

Sassafras
01-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Jesse Csincsak (http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=174071&catid=339) has another few minutes of fame.

shan
01-09-2011, 04:01 AM
I finally finished watching the premiere and I will say it improved somewhat. Some of the contestants are :eek: and seem prone to drama. Don't even get me started on fang girl.

And what was with Britnee the girl who stuck her hand out and beckoned Brad over to open her car door? :rofl:

I just watched the preview of the season and feel that if I rewatched the premiere I could name the finalists.

I'll be watching this season, if only to see what lame reason they give for this being "the most controversial" season in B'chelor history....

Catherine M
01-10-2011, 02:24 PM
So who is in for episode 2 tonight!?!

I'll be watching the Oregon/Auburn championship game on ESPN but will DVR Brad and his ladies for watching later in the week.

Catherine M
01-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Here's a link to a People Magazine online article that starts with "Brad Womack is so madly in love, he's acting like a kid again".

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20456369,00.html

Ok, for some reason all this BRAD IS IN LOVE news is making me laugh. Its like Fleiss & company don't know what to do with his season so they're going with the "In love" story line, which they really haven't done since Lt. Andy's season. And we all know how that worked out.

LilJen
01-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Here's a link to a People Magazine online article that starts with "Brad Womack is so madly in love, he's acting like a kid again".

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20456369,00.html

Ok, for some reason all this BRAD IS IN LOVE news is making me laugh. Its like Fleiss & company don't know what to do with his season so they're going with the "In love" story line, which they really haven't done since Lt. Andy's season. And we all know how that worked out.

I call this woman probably 20 times a day
Translation: Actually, he's a stalker and said woman is on her way to her local PD to file a restraining order. . . . :P