PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23

PeterG
03-29-2011, 07:23 PM
Oh my goodness!

When I saw this thread bumped up, my immediate thought was, "Oh no! Brad and Emily have broken up!!" You scared me, Catherine M!

:wuzrobbed

Catherine M
03-29-2011, 07:49 PM
Sorry for the scare!

Word in Bachelor land is that Brad spent last weekend in Charlotte, So maybe they'll make it after all but someone is going to have to move as I can't see them making it long distance.

PeterG
03-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Sorry for the scare!

Word in Bachelor land is that Brad spent last weekend in Charlotte, So maybe they'll make it after all but someone is going to have to move as I can't see them making it long distance.

Now hush, you! It is true love! For they shall spend eternity together, producing oodles of lovely babies who will win many toddler pageants. :D

Catherine M
04-01-2011, 02:19 PM
And you know I'll be all over the Bachelor Pad, which will provide welcome relief from whatever mess BB gets us into by then!

FYI, Big Brother 13 will debut on July 6th. So we'll have about a month of just BB stupidity before the Bachelor Pad starts. Can't wait!

Jenny
04-01-2011, 02:21 PM
FYI, Big Brother 13 will debut on July 6th. So we'll have about a month of just BB stupidity before the Bachelor Pad starts. Can't wait!

:summer:

Rob
04-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Here is another Bachelor who won't go away: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20479518,00.html

Catherine M
04-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Here is another Bachelor who won't go away: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20479518,00.html

I thought for sure when he made Vienna cry on national TV that we'd never see him again but I guess some producer is stupid enough to give Jake another shot at "fame". Doubt it goes anywhere but you never know.

Jenny
04-06-2011, 12:46 AM
Oh brother. Jake has turned out to be such an idiot. On Jillian's season, he came off as sensitive and upstanding, if not a little dull and possibly with mother issues. Then he managed to bring himself up a notch on the reality tv show ladder to DWTS, and then got his own show.

Then he started to blow it with his ATFR performance, and now he's completely jumped off the ladder. I wouldn't even care except the quality of food-related tv is such crap already.

marbri
04-06-2011, 02:52 AM
I hate to be all "I told you so" but I called Jake for the snake he was on Jillian's season ;)

Allen
04-06-2011, 04:30 AM
I didn't watch Jake's season except for the last episode. I did, however, see the special "sit down" between Jake and Vienna. How dreadful. In the .001 possibility that the show isn't scripted and everyone isn't making a ton of money to act like a complete moron, ABC would have to sue me for breach of contract, because I wouldn't go on TV like Melissa Rycroft or Vienna.

love skating
04-06-2011, 05:51 PM
I liked Jake the first time around. I couldn't belive how much I ended up disliking him. His is the only season of The Bachelor that I actually stopped watching before the end.

Well, it's good that they put all the most annoying reality stars together on that same show so I could definitely NOT watch it!

Jenny
04-15-2011, 01:46 AM
A fun update on Jillian: Bachelorette Gets Cozy in Her Hometown Living Room (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/home-and-garden/decor/living-spaces/bachelorette-jillian-harris-gets-cozy-in-her-hometown-living-room/article1974161/)

Catherine M
04-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Cute article.

She really has done a great job with her post Bachelorette experience, one of the main success stories along with Jesse Palmer on ESPN and Dr. Travis Dork on "The Doctors".

Helps that Extreme Home is also an ABC show but she still had to show the producers she has the talent to make it as a decorator.

Catherine M
04-19-2011, 07:18 PM
Latest in Bachelor-land is that Jake has reunited with........

Gia!

Raise your hand if you thought I was going to write "Vienna"! FWIW, Vienna is happy with Kasey still. Well till Bachelor Pad 2 starts filming.

Rob
04-19-2011, 07:44 PM
Latest in Bachelor-land is that Jake has reunited with........

Gia!

Raise your hand if you thought I was going to write "Vienna"! FWIW, Vienna is happy with Kasey still. Well till Bachelor Pad 2 starts filming.

They have to have all 4 in the Bachelor Pad!