PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23

Catherine M
03-16-2011, 12:11 AM
This writer on AOL's Popeater's site says that Brad & Emily are already over with:

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/15/bachelor-brad-womack-emily-maynard-split/

My favorite bit:

"Emily is not able to forgive Brad for what she considers cheating week-after-week with other girls," an in-the-know producer tells me. "It's always hard sending the couple back into reality after they have been living in paradise, but no one in the history of the show has had as hard a time adjusting as Emily.

Me: obviously Emily lives under a rock in Charlotte as anyone who has watched even ONE second of this show knows that the lead dates multiple people at the same time.

On to the hot guys and dudes with 3 girlfriends back home ie Ashley's search for tru love forever!!

PeterG
03-16-2011, 01:36 AM
Oh god, how did I manage to block out that Brad has a twin brother named... Chad?

I read that Brad gets mad when Chad gets sad. But one can not read everything one reads...

Ashley H will be boring to watch. Chantal should have been the new Bachelorette. Ashley H has no boobs.. she look like a 13yo girl... boring!

Exactly. I will not watch a television program with females on it unless I need to wear my 3-D glasses.

Too bad she wasn't bitten by the shark.

Maybe they edited out that part and we were only left with the part where the show jumped the shark...

Catherine M
03-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Brad & Emily have gotten every reality TV fameho wish:

A cover of People Magazine!!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20473930,00.html

Hee, love how they are "going to make it". Yeah right, just like Vienna & Jake. And Shayne & Matt. And Tessa & Lt. Andy.

rudi
03-16-2011, 02:11 PM
Hee, love how they are "going to make it". Yeah right, just like Vienna & Jake. And Shayne & Matt. And Tessa & Lt. Andy.

...and pretty much every other couple in "Bachelor history!"
LOL

As soon as I watched After the Final Rose, I pretty much knew that these two were done (or they will be soon.) I wish them luck, but I will be very suprised if they make it to the altar.

Rob
03-16-2011, 03:48 PM
I read that Brad gets mad when Chad gets sad. But one can not read everything one reads...

:rofl:

Brad's Ex (also Wes's Ex) tells Emily to get out now:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b231144_brad_womacks_ex_has_candid_advice_emily.ht ml

Catherine M
03-16-2011, 03:58 PM
Here's an interview that EW did with everyone's favorite Reality Show Producer, Mike Fleiss!!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/15/the-bachelor-creator-ashley-h/

The guy is so smary and douchey but I still tune in every season to see what he comes up with next. And I can't wait to see what crazies he has in store for Ashley and who will make the final cut for Bachelor Pad 2!

Jenny
03-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Thanks to you both for providing some lunchtime diversions to my crazy day at work!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b231144_brad_womacks_ex_has_candid_advice_emily.ht ml

I never saw his first season, and couldn't make it through more than a few random minutes of this one, and it was clear to me he's a complete loser with zero attractive qualities. Blech, blech, blech.

Here's an interview that EW did with everyone's favorite Reality Show Producer, Mike Fleiss!!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/15/the-bachelor-creator-ashley-h/

The guy is so smary and douchey but I still tune in every season to see what he comes up with next. And I can't wait to see what crazies he has in store for Ashley and who will make the final cut for Bachelor Pad 2!

What. A. Slimeball. But bless him for bringing all this to us :) My favourite quotes:

Why did you choose Ashley H. as your bachelorette? I don’t know, she’s kind of cool, she’s spunky and she’s got a lot personality. It’s also the first time we had an actual professional woman as a bachelorette. She’s not a party planner, she’s a dentist! [Editor's note: She's actually a 26-year-old dental student from Madawaska, Maine, but whatevs]. That’s a good step for us. I think it’s a cool good lesson for young ladies out there to see an accomplished woman still struggling to put the personal side of her life together.

Since when is being a student = accomplished professional woman who has her life together? And what would big time former Google manager (!) think of this?? Oh wait, "whatever Mikey, thanks for making me famous and giving me all the clothes and shoes."

Will you ever go back to casting unknown bachelors or bachelorettes? I can’t imagine how we would ever get back to that.

Bonus: "If we have another loser like Brad, all the candidates will still work their asses off for us because they know it's an audition for their own show. Really, instead of roses, we should give out contracts for future seasons."

I think Ashley is 1/16th Cherokee Indian, but I cannot confirm. But that is my suspicion! We really tried, but sometimes we feel guilty of tokenism. Oh, we have to wedge African-American chicks in there!

Um, :eek:

We did 20 million viewers on Monday and have another cover of People magazine, despite the fact there is some really important stuff going on [in the world]. There’s a degree of absurdity to that. But I think our ratings are way higher.

And, :eek:

Rob
03-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Wasn't Trista something other than a Miami Heat dancer turned reality TV ho? Like a physical therapist? Or training to be one? I seem to recall them showing her in a doctor's office in a white medical jacket. I guess Meredith was a model. Jen Schefft must be the party planner (I think she was in PR and then club party planning). Deanna was in real estate. Jillian is an interior designer. Ali worked for Facebook.

Catherine M
03-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Wasn't Trista something other than a Miami Heat dancer turned reality TV ho? Like a physical therapist? Or training to be one? I seem to recall them showing her in a doctor's office in a white medical jacket. I guess Meredith was a model. Jen Schefft must be the party planner (I think she was in PR and then club party planning). Deanna was in real estate. Jillian is an interior designer. Ali worked for Facebook.

I remember things like this:

Trista=Miami Heat dancer and yeah, I think she was a physical therapist or something in the medical field before she moved to Colorado with Ryan and became a reality TV personality and mother.

Meredith: can't remember

Jen: Party Planner then she went to work for Andrew's winery for the 9 or so months she was with him.

DeAnna: She went by "real estate agent" but those that knew her said she was basically made her living by being a bartender.

Jillian: interior designer

Ali: Facebook employee; now a entertainment "reporter" with some San Diego news station

Ashley: 4th year Dental Student; no idea if she'll ever be a dentist as if she gets bitten by the "fame" bug she could end up not finishing but she'd be better served finishing up and then heading back out to LA and be the dentist to the many reality TV "stars" that seem to be in LA now.

And yes Fleiss is one eville person but for some reason he's still going strong with the Bachelor franchise. ABC suits love him and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.

Jenny
03-16-2011, 06:29 PM
And yes Fleiss is one eville person but for some reason he's still going strong with the Bachelor franchise. ABC suits love him and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.

If we go by the Charlie Sheen model, Fleiss has a long way to go before anyone's going to fire him.

Veronika
03-16-2011, 08:46 PM
I think Ashley is 1/16th Cherokee Indian, but I cannot confirm. But that is my suspicion! We really tried, but sometimes we feel guilty of tokenism.

I am 1/16th Native American, and I am the palest person ever. :P That's sad when you consider someone who is ~6% Native American (maybe!) to be "ethnic."

Lacey
03-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Isn't Emily a party planner for the local Children's Hospital?

Catherine M
03-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Well the admins over at FORT have announced that NO sleuthing/spoiling will be allowed for Ashley's season. This means I'll actually have some free time on my hands! j/k

I think once Reality Steve started spoiling pretty much every episode weeks in advance, there really wasn't any reason to study the screencaps from the previews as it was redundant as the info was already out there. He has already started to spill news on some of the guys on Ashley's season so those of us that like to know ahead of time what's going on, there still will spoilers out there.

Catherine M
03-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Just an FYI, Chris Harrison has said that Ashley's season will start on May 23; the second season of Bachelor Pad will infect your TV starting on August 8th!!! Can't wait to see who makes the cast.

According to this People Mag piece, Vienna and Kasey are still together. My guess is that they'll break up right before Bachelor Pad begins to film!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20475675,00.html

Jenny
03-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Thanks as always for your updates Catherine! May 23 is the last day of our long weekend, so depending on how :coffee: I am I may just tune in to check out the men and go from there.

And you know I'll be all over the Bachelor Pad, which will provide welcome relief from whatever mess BB gets us into by then!