PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

sk9tingfan
03-15-2011, 01:52 PM
I think that Ashley Hebert realized that Brad was too far beneath her intellectually and otherwise and got out/clammed up while the going was good. She will be graduating this spring from the University of Pennsylvania's School of Dentistry with a DMD and a GPA of 3.96! She also previously graduated from the University of Maine, summa cum laude.

She and Chantal are the luckiest of all three women. Poor Emily!

Catherine M
03-15-2011, 01:58 PM
I doubt Emily & Brad will make it 2 months. Just an epic trainwreck and I hope that both of them move on quickly.

As for Ashley vs Chantal as the bachelorette, Chantal def has the better potential but since she has pulled a Melissa and has a new boyfriend already, not a surprise that Fleiss had to go to Ashley. At least for the Bachelorette, I could care less who it is as its all about the guys & their girlfriends back home for me!!

skatesindreams
03-15-2011, 03:05 PM
Whatever happened between "the ring" and last night, Emily is not ready to marry Brad.
I don't believe that it will happen - at all.

Jenny
03-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Seeing the show has got to be an eye opener - you see how your man is with all these other women, and from the perspective of your couch instead of in the heat of the game, where you go days without seeing the guy.

Brad comes off as such an idiot on screen that it must've affected her. That, and spending time with him outside the game. :lol:

Satellitegirl
03-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Emily seems extremely insecure. Brad seems like a male airhead. I don't see how this will last long at all.

Twizzler
03-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Brad seems like a male airhead.

I can't listen to him talk- he sounds like Forest Gump!

Lacey
03-15-2011, 05:37 PM
It really hit me last night that Emily probably doesn't want to move her daughter to Austin, Texas.

Rob
03-15-2011, 06:09 PM
I will be surprised if this lasts a couple of weeks.

Chantal is the lucky one.

Molly has teeth like the fang girl,

merrywidow
03-15-2011, 06:22 PM
I'll echo all your thoughts...these two will not marry. He is such a jerk. I tho't during his first stint at the Bachelor that his twin had all the brains & I still think so. I actually shudder each time I've seen a girl being kissed by Brad. He has a bad temper? Run, Emily, run!

Cruella
03-15-2011, 06:36 PM
It really hit me last night that Emily probably doesn't want to move her daughter to Austin, Texas.

Agree -- then Rikki would be too far away from her grandparent$.

dbell1
03-15-2011, 06:51 PM
Best Behavior Bachelor Brad's mask slipped off a lot last night, huh? :eek:

That scene with Chantel on the couch was interesting too: "I thought we had something. Oh, guess we didn't since you're laughing. Oh, you're crying, let me grab and hug you."

Difference between Emily and Vienna last year is that Vienna jumped into a relationship with Jake, moved in immediately and then saw the temper and the problems. Emily probably saw some flashes and decided there was no way she was going anywhere.

And can I just say how much I still heart Trista and Ryan? Wonder if they met on the current type of Bachelor show it would happen again though? Fleiss seems to only want the crazies and the drama these days. Pinky would be too wholesome for the show and Ryan would probably run in the other direction and not apply.

Lacey
03-15-2011, 08:40 PM
I thought all of the other couples seemed sort of distant, Trista and Ryan didn't say a whole lot and weren't cozy, Jason and Molly didn't hold hands and yes she has fangs and looks less attractive, even Ali and Roberto didn't tell us at a perfect time what their long term plans are...when's the wedding.

What a waste for Emily, she didn't even get a chance to be the Bachelorette. Did anyone ever hear more spoilers (I guess I can now unspoil?) about her and a NASCAR boyfriend?

ks777
03-15-2011, 09:04 PM
I think Emily really likes Brad. The only reason she is hesitant to get married to Brad is because she would have to move to Austin, tx. It's not that easy. She would have to sell her house(if she has one), move all of her stuff, and she would have to live far away from Ricky's parents and her own parents. Yes Emily is feeling insecure but who wouldn't be after watching your fiance making out with a bunch of women on tv when he told you that he was already falling in love with you early on on the show?

Rafter
03-15-2011, 09:07 PM
This relationship is doomed. I didn't think Emily came across at all well last night.

Rob
03-15-2011, 09:13 PM
Best Behavior Bachelor Brad's mask slipped off a lot last night, huh? :eek:

Oh yeah, he thought he was making the most manly, romantic, charitable gesture in the world by saying "I'm telling you that I am ready to be a father to your child." Instead of dissolving into his arms like he expected, Emily said "Really? Ya sure? Ya know what you're talking about?" And Brad proceeds to say "I'm telling you" so many times that my husband started pointing his finger at me saying "I'm telling you, he's gonna be telling her what to do for the rest of her life."