PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

rudi
12-22-2010, 09:47 PM
You know I'll be watching! :D

I think the final rose ceremony during Brad's 1st season really WAS the dramatatic rose ceremony! That was one of the best Bachelor episodes; I still remember it well. I think the flack that he caught afterwards was kind of ridiculous. He didn't want to marry either one of them; that's not a crime.

Anyone know if Ali and Roberto have broken up yet? (I am so cynical!)

Catherine M
12-22-2010, 10:16 PM
Anyone know if Ali and Roberto have broken up yet? (I am so cynical!)

They are still together. Last I heard was that they had stopped their wedding plans and were taking it "slow". That's bachelor speak for "we are only staying together till our obligatory appearance contract is up".

PeterG
12-23-2010, 12:20 AM
I think the final rose ceremony during Brad's 1st season really WAS the dramatatic rose ceremony! That was one of the best Bachelor episodes; I still remember it well. I think the flack that he caught afterwards was kind of ridiculous. He didn't want to marry either one of them; that's not a crime.

You are so WRONG. For Mr. Brad HURT their HEARTS!!!!

rudi
12-23-2010, 04:08 PM
They are still together. Last I heard was that they had stopped their wedding plans and were taking it "slow". That's bachelor speak for "we are only staying together till our obligatory appearance contract is up".

Yep; I had heard that, too. I guess we'll get that announcement soon. :)
Call me crazy, but when I saw these two on After the Rose, I actually thought they both seemed normal (as opposed to most of the fame wh#$@s that go on the show), in love, and I thought that they might have a shot. Now, I'm back to my cynical Bachelor-watching self. :)

rudi
12-23-2010, 04:11 PM
If anyone cares, Michael Stagnilano from Jillian's season is back on the market. He and Holly Durst, from Matt's season have called off their engagement. DeAnna is still engaged to his twin Steve but she'll have to shelf those plans for an epic double televised wedding. Unless she can find Michael a new bride from the reject pile ASAP.

Michael seemed like a good catch, although whoever ends up with him might also have Deanna as their sister-in-law :scream:, which I wouldn't wish on anyone (since we all know that everything is about her).

rudi
12-23-2010, 04:11 PM
You are so WRONG. For Mr. Brad HURT their HEARTS!!!!

LOL!

Jenny
12-23-2010, 04:43 PM
Methinks that we'll see a lot of breakups leading up to the filming of Bachelor Pad round two - because the only thing more important than love to this crowd is the chance to get on tv again.

Hopefully all the men are hitting the gym as we speak :)

Catherine M
12-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Methinks that we'll see a lot of breakups leading up to the filming of Bachelor Pad round two - because the only thing more important than love to this crowd is the chance to get on tv again.

Hopefully all the men are hitting the gym as we speak :)

Very true. Michael probably watched Man Code Dave from his season have pretty much every girl associated with Bachelor Pad want to be with him on & off the show and thought to himself "that could be me". Plus right after Bachelor Pad finished airing, Dave and Jesse Kovacs hit Vegas & had quite the time with the ladies so its not a surprise that he was "see ya crazy Holly, its time for me to get back on TV". If the rumored reality TV show that DeAnna & Holly were shopping around hollywood had taken off, he might have stuck it out but since that didn't happen, its back to the Fleiss family as a single guy with abs for Michael!!

shan
01-03-2011, 01:16 PM
The premiere is tonight. I wouldn't want anyone to forget! :lol:

Catherine M
01-03-2011, 04:32 PM
To get everyone in the mood for tonight's big debut, TV Guide goes through the other 20 seasons of this show (14 Bachelors, 6 Bachelorettes) and lets us know what the outcome and what the leads are doing now.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelor-Failed-Romances-1003603.aspx

shan
01-04-2011, 03:18 AM
I couldn't make it through the entire premiere in one sitting, so I taped it and will watch the rest tomorrow. I've only made it through the first 15 girls exiting the limo and I'm already over the :drama: of Brad not choosing anyone last time around. I don't know if I can watch this season if this is what they're going to harp on the whole time.

Lacey
01-04-2011, 03:37 AM
Was it 30? Far too many choices for me.

Catherine M
01-04-2011, 03:43 AM
I couldn't make it through the entire premiere in one sitting, so I taped it and will watch the rest tomorrow. I've only made it through the first 15 girls exiting the limo and I'm already over the :drama: of Brad not choosing anyone last time around. I don't know if I can watch this season if this is what they're going to harp on the whole time.

Me too, I don't know if i'm going to make it through this season. Its like Fleiss cast 29 Deannas and one crazy ass Vampire girl.

I did spend some time trying to pick out who has a chance for season two of Bachelor Pad. To me that's the most interesting thing about this show now, whose going on to really embrace their famewhoredom!!

dbell1
01-04-2011, 03:59 AM
For anyone trying to stay unspoiled, do not Google any of the women from the show.

I got tired of the "you hurt other women before" crap coming from the limo ladies.

Did he keep "Fang"? :watch:

Sassafras
01-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Did he keep "Fang"? :watch:

yes
she creeps me out