PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23

kylet3
03-15-2011, 02:25 AM
This is a couple?! I'd like to be a fly on the wall at dinner at their house... :rofl: I give it less than a year before we hear about them break up...

Roxanne
03-15-2011, 02:25 AM
More details! Some of us no longer own tv's but still love to follow reality tv online... It's a weird quirk, I know... What's happening?

Emily is saying she is not ready to marry him and is talking about how hard it was to watch him with other girls.

Michalle
03-15-2011, 02:28 AM
I wish she would dump him by 10:00...

Lacey
She really is a beautiful girl, and I think her hair is toned down.

Haven't seen each other in a month? Today was going to be their wedding day, they were going to go have the ATFR show in Anguilla with a wedding ceremony included. And, did she just say that they aren't getting married? Not planning a wedding date? Can't move to Austin? Doesn't want to go through the chance of losing love again after the bf died, Brad says she is not going to lose his love.

Roxanne
There is no way this relationship is going to work. They don't look into each other at all right now.

Lacey
03-15-2011, 02:39 AM
He has a temper, they have volatile fights, usually on the phone. She was really jealous watching the show. But now she's saying that, yes, she can see them marrying.

shan
03-15-2011, 03:01 AM
Wow, that was one of the more honest AFTR that I've seen.

And Molly looked weird to me.

Roxanne
03-15-2011, 03:08 AM
Wow, that was one of the more honest AFTR that I've seen.

And Molly looked weird to me.

I liked that Emily was so honest. She deserves better than Brad.

haribobo
03-15-2011, 03:18 AM
I liked that Emily was so honest. She deserves better than Brad.

It's so sad to say, I feel like I should root for them, but THIS. She was 100% more real and refreshing than they edited her to look during the rest of the season. And she's figured out that her 6? year old daughter is probably more emotionally mature and a better communicator than Brad. :shuffle::yikes::rofl:

So yeah, as far as this relationship, ermmm, I dunno. Brad needs serious help more than he's gotten so far.

dbell1
03-15-2011, 03:27 AM
This is a couple?! I'd like to be a fly on the wall at dinner at their house... :rofl: I give it less than a year before we hear about them break up...

A year? :lol: I give them 2 weeks. FREE EMILY!!!

Karma sucks for Mr. Womack. He wouldn't choose either of his original final 2 and now his new final 1 seems scared of his temper and not budging from her home. Can't blame her.

haribobo
03-15-2011, 03:57 AM
Kinda makes me wonder if he chose the perfect idea rather than the best relationship. I admit I only started watching at 9pm so I don't know what I missed, but I've seen most of the rest of the season...Chantal seemed to bring out the more carefree side of him and that may be what he actually needs. But if she's happy with her new relationship, then I suppose its for the best...

madm
03-15-2011, 05:16 AM
:rofl:

I will admit that I've never swam w/ sharks. But did anyone else find that particular set up kind of lame. They didn't swim, they sort of ducked underwater with sharks? And can we say hello to Chantal's boobs?

My daughter did a 3-month internship with a great white shark research project in South Africa two years ago, and yes, it is normal for tourists to do cage dives with great whites. A cage is dropped alongside the boat and the tourist climbs into it and drops underwater for brief periods hoping a shark will swim by to get bait on a rope. No one ever swims freely with the great whites (except one or two fanatic shark experts). In the cage you have to hold your breath while ducking under the water, because scuba gear and bubbles are too noisy and the sharks wouldn't come close. The crew on deck is baiting the sharks with chum (fish parts on a rope that they drag near the cage) and a slick of fish-flavored water. The cage dives take place near seal colonies, which are the sharks main prey. What you saw on TV is pretty typical of a shark dive experience (minus the champagne and smooching).

haribobo
03-15-2011, 05:40 AM
Ashley H. is officially the new Bachelorette. Kristen Baldwin is disappointed its not Chantal...

" I’m sure we’ll hear lots and lots about how Ashley H. destroyed her chance at happiness with Brad because of her “intimacy” “issues” — and her completely destructive desire to have a career — but it simply can’t measure up to my mental picture of a weepy, moody, stress-eating Chantal drunkenly threatening to jump off the roof of Casa Bachelorette when she learns one of her suitors has a girlfriend back home."
:rofl:
http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/03/15/bachelorette-ashley-new/

ks777
03-15-2011, 06:04 AM
Ashley H will be boring to watch. Chantal should have been the new Bachelorette. Ashley H has no boobs.. she look like a 13yo girl... boring!

ks777
03-15-2011, 06:10 AM
Kinda makes me wonder if he chose the perfect idea rather than the best relationship. I admit I only started watching at 9pm so I don't know what I missed, but I've seen most of the rest of the season...Chantal seemed to bring out the more carefree side of him and that may be what he actually needs. But if she's happy with her new relationship, then I suppose its for the best...

I think they edited out the part where Brad was having fun with Emily. By just watching the show, I didn't see any connections between Emily and Brad at all because the they way they were edited.