PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Jenny
03-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Can someone remind me who Ashley H is? She's not that boring teacher from Jake's season who also did BP? The one who wouldn't kiss anyone because she was concerned about what her students would think? :rolleyes:

Catherine M
03-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Can someone remind me who Ashley H is? She's not that boring teacher from Jake's season who also did BP? The one who wouldn't kiss anyone because she was concerned about what her students would think? :rolleyes:

Ashley H is on this season. She just got dumped in the South Africa bush at the final 3 position and had to cry in the back of a jeep. No Limo of doom for her!

She's a dental student from Maine, going to school at the University of Pennsylvania. To do this season and I guess the Bachelorette, she's on a leave of absence. Not sure how she'll handle being the lead but she must have impressed Fleiss.

Jenny
03-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Well at least it's not the entirely boring person I feared!

Rob
03-01-2011, 04:16 PM
It would be pretty crude if he said all the stuff to Emily about ready to be a dad to a 5 year old and that he was falling in love with her too and then dumped her a week later. I would have loved to see Chantal react to that at AFTR though.

Catherine M
03-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Its official, there will be a second season of Bachelor Pad:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/28/abc-renews-bachelor-pad-second-season/

No news yet on who made the cast list yet but Fleiss has been having casting calls over the last month so we should know something soon.

Jenny
03-01-2011, 04:49 PM
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Rob
03-01-2011, 04:58 PM
My hit list would be:

Jake
Vienna
Gia again
Michelle (Brad's season)
Chantal
Bob (yes him - eeeeewwwww)
Michael Stag
Holly Durst (supposedly no longer engaged to Michael Stag)
Madison the vampire girl
That weird Kasey with the tattoo from Ali's season
Justin the wrestler (also Ali's season)
Tanner P (foot fetish guy)
a couple more of Brad's rejects like Alli, Shawntel, Britt

Jenny
03-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Definitely Tanner P - aside from the weird, he was actually a fun guy in the outtakes and I think this format is better suited to him. And he fulfills THE most important criteria for this show - awesome abs!

reese
03-03-2011, 05:32 AM
I don't watch this show religiously and I haven't seen this entire season, but what I have seen has totally pissed me off. I know you have to take all this crap with a major grain of salt and it's certainly not a feminist show, but who the hell does Brad think he is? He's an egomaniac in the worst way... a guy who pretends to be really modern, in touch with his feelings (he has therapist!), and concerned about the feelings of the girls, but it's so transparently false.

Why, for example, are these girls supposed to just drop everything and move to Austin if they "win"? As far as I could tell, his major problem with the girl who worked in the funeral home and then Ashley this week was that they both didn't immediately agree to move to Texas tomorrow. They both seemed totally willing, but hesitant for obvious reasons (like careers! imagine that!), but he took it as an insult and a major lack of commitment on their part to the relationship.

I have no inside information, nor have I read any of the blogs, but my guess is that he chooses Emily. She has a daughter and family in Charlotte, but I'm guessing she has to uproot her kid and abandon her career because Brad lives in Texas? What the hell?

shan
03-07-2011, 12:08 AM
Brad and Ashley had the most awkward date ever. It was weird and they appeared to be just talking at each other. Of course this could all be due to the magic of editing. I was :lol: at how one minute Ashley was talking about what might have been, but then in the next was acting surprised that he was saying goodbye. She and uncommunicative Brad didn't have a prayer of connecting imo.

I was a little :eek: at Chantal's fantasy suite tree house. I'm sure it was perfectly safe, but I don't think I would have been entirely comfortable out side with just some nets on a bed. Couldn't monkeys come in? :scream:

dbell1
03-07-2011, 04:11 AM
I was a little :eek: at Chantal's fantasy suite tree house. I'm sure it was perfectly safe, but I don't think I would have been entirely comfortable out side with just some nets on a bed. Couldn't monkeys come in? :scream:

I was waiting for Michelle to show up in the treehouse. :lol:

Bonita
03-08-2011, 04:09 AM
Usually this episode is a snoozer/cat fight central, but Michelle and the Ashleighs are up for academy awards of "I'm misunderstood," but actually nice, I didn't feel a whole lot of fake going on. I was like OMG. I also wondered why Shawntal (SP?) funeral lady did not comment/got nothing besides camera/face time. I have read both "spoilers" as to the "winner," but I'm wondering if there's a third scenario that hasn't come up.

shan
03-08-2011, 04:37 AM
I was :rolleyes: at the drama during tonight's Women Tell All because it wasn't even good drama. Michelle with all of her tears irritated me and the fighting between the two nameless women was ughh.

Ashley H. has quite a new look. I think the new color and do make her look more mature, which in her case is a compliment.

I was kind of creeped out by the footage of the Bachelor reunion. Is Kasey the guarder and protector of hearts going to be on the Bachelor Pad? And Vienna? :scream:

Rob
03-08-2011, 04:36 PM
There were some great Bachelor Pad candidates at the reunion. Rozlyn is back in the mix. And the tiara girl.

Wow, Jackie and Stacy (is that her name) really went off on Michelle. I love the girls who call out one girl for saying nasty things and then proceed to say a lot of nasty things. It will be interesting to see if Michelle leaves her daughter again for the Bachelor Pad.

Jenny
03-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Didn't watch it, but it sounds like last night was the final casting call for the Bachelor Pad :rollin:

Also wondering if drastic makeover for one of the women = starring role on the Bachelorette, which should begin filming any day now, no?