View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

PeterG
02-26-2011, 05:58 PM
She's so annoying.

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catherine M
02-27-2011, 03:27 AM
For those that don't frequent FORT, there's a big deal going on over there about the final 1 of Brad's season.

Blondie Girl, who correctly spoiled that Ali & Roberto were engaged before the finale aired has come out with that she has heard that Brad choose Emily, not Chantal like Reality Steve said months ago. Needless to say everyone over at FORT is in a big ole tizz so we'll have to wait and see what happens. I personally don't see any kind of "connection" with Emily but who knows.

Rafter
02-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Interesting news, thanks Catherine! As for the lack of chemistry, I think it's been edited out. Normally that's what Fleiss does with the F1.

Rob
02-28-2011, 09:59 PM
Ok, Reality Steve has spoiled who the new Bachelorette will be:

Its going to be Ashley Hebert.

I

A dentist?:lol:

Lacey
02-28-2011, 10:32 PM
Ya, Rob, that's bugging me too. Love the diverse rumors, guess we'll just have to continue watching.

Catherine M
02-28-2011, 11:52 PM
Reality Steve has confirmed the Brad/Emily engagement. The gang on FORT are gloating about him being "wrong" again but I don't hold it against him, he totally spoiled the rest of the season perfectly.

Michelle did say on Ellen that she saw something with Brad/Emily so I guess Fleiss and company did the "hide" the final 1 edit once again. Non-spoiled people are going to be surprised when its not Chantal since Chantal got the "chemistry" edit just like Bevin did in Lt. Andy's season.

And no wonder Brad said that his final 1 was going to have trouble on Monday night!

LilJen
03-01-2011, 01:26 AM
Oh, you guys. You know what really, really seals a romantic date for me?

A hippo lurking in the background.

(I LOVE the show's editors.)

Catherine M
03-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Oh, you guys. You know what really, really seals a romantic date for me?

A hippo lurking in the background.

(I LOVE the show's editors.)

They do have a great sense of humor.

And After 20 something seasons I guess Fleiss finally ran out of beach locations for the fantasy dates so he finally went inland!

Cruella
03-01-2011, 01:53 AM
Huh. I wonder why Chantal isn't the new Bachelorette? I think viewers would rather see her than Ashley H, no?

Catherine M
03-01-2011, 02:32 AM
Huh. I wonder why Chantal isn't the new Bachelorette? I think viewers would rather see her than Ashley H, no?

Read on TWOP that RS is saying that there is some chatter that Chantal is with someone new back home. So maybe that's why it will be Ashely H and not her. Or maybe after her divorce and Brad dumping her, she just didn't have the energy to do another season, even if she's the one doing the dumping.

Catherine M
03-01-2011, 02:49 AM
I wonder how far poor Ashely had to drive around the bush of South Africa before the producers relented and took her to the airport. You know they wanted their tears!

dbell1
03-01-2011, 03:05 AM
I wonder how far poor Ashely had to drive around the bush of South Africa before the producers relented and took her to the airport. You know they wanted their tears!

They probably drove her past the safari and told her she'd be let loose near the lions unless she cried. :shuffle:

Bonita
03-01-2011, 04:05 AM
Was it Ash who said you just want a wife, not sure if it's me or anyone could do (paraphrasing)? I was Brad (but as a girl) in my late 20s/early 30s, so I'm not judging him, but I hope he's really in love. I honestly think both the remaining chicks are into him, not sure if it's real or infatuation, and I wonder if for him it's about redemtion/family/being a "good guy" for once. Though I did notice that for once the Fantasy Suite dates didn't make me want to hurl, so I'm assuming he was discreet for a reason and there was actually more talkin than porkin, no heavy hot tub half-nekkid rubbin scenes.

ks777
03-01-2011, 06:29 AM

I know! Chantal is much more interesting since she seems to be a drama queen. Plus sorry Ashley, you have no boobs.. She is just too plain.
Michelle is much better choice but she might be saving herself for bad girls club?

ks777
03-01-2011, 06:55 AM
Reality Steve has confirmed the Brad/Emily engagement. The gang on FORT are gloating about him being "wrong" again but I don't hold it against him, he totally spoiled the rest of the season perfectly.

Michelle did say on Ellen that she saw something with Brad/Emily so I guess Fleiss and company did the "hide" the final 1 edit once again. Non-spoiled people are going to be surprised when its not Chantal since Chantal got the "chemistry" edit just like Bevin did in Lt. Andy's season.

And no wonder Brad said that his final 1 was going to have trouble on Monday night!

so Brad really picks Emily? I don't see any connections at all between them... I thought Brad really liked Chantal. Maybe Brad did some digging on Chantal. I heard She cheated on her ex husband and dumped him cold.