PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Rob
02-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Chantel's parents were ironed and botoxed to within inches of embalming.

Ashley's family needs more furniture and drywall. Between 5 on a couch and the room with feed, stuffed things mounted on tapestry and the insulation visible - I was ready for Brad to bolt. WTH was that place dad took Brad - the dog house?

:rofl: This is almost exactly what I said. Collagen Botox city at Chantal's. And did you see the size of that front door? And the 1000s of bottles of carefully labeled wine in the wine tasting room? And the gigantic mythology statue? It was like Dad managed to take Brad to every room of the house to show how well-to-do her they are.

Contrast to Ashley's - fun family, but I said to my husband that they need to finish the drywall. I asked him "where are they - a garage man cave?"

ks777
02-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Chantal O dad owns a O'Brien car dealerships.
http://washington.obrienautogroup.com/seattle-obrien-about-washington

SceneIt
02-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Chantal O's house was to die for! THe foyer was the size of my entire first floor!!:lol:

Lacey
02-23-2011, 12:08 AM
I hope Brad saw how many diamonds, rings and bracelets, Chantal's mother wore so that he is forewarned what she might be expecting, doesn't seem like him.

Catherine M
02-23-2011, 11:21 PM
Bachelorette casting spoiler via Reality Steve:

Steve is 100% sure that Emily will NOT be the new Bachelorette. And its not cause she's final 1. For whatever reason, Emily has pulled a Cape Cod Chris and turned things down. Maybe the Hendrick family got involved; maybe she saw Ricki on TV and didn't like it at all. Who knows the reason why.

So now they are looking for someone else from the bachelor family. Might even go with someone from Jake's season like Gia. We'll see!

Jenny
02-24-2011, 01:03 AM
Bachelorette casting spoiler via Reality Steve:

So now they are looking for someone else from the bachelor family. Might even go with someone from Jake's season like Gia. We'll see!

She's no longer with Wes then?

Catherine M
02-24-2011, 01:43 AM
She's no longer with Wes then?

Yeah Gia is no longer with Wes. She claimed that he used her for the "fame". Well duh, they're all after their next 15 seconds. And then she got into some big snit with Vienna on Twitter over a weekend Vienna spent in Austin Texas with Wes (and some other folks). Word is that both Vienna and Gia are hoping to be cast as the next Bachelorette.

Oh read on FORT that the word in Daytona over the weekend at the big NASCAR race was that Emily is with "a big name racer" so that's why she's not doing the Bachelorette. Be interesting to see if the tabloids pick up on that.

Jenny
02-24-2011, 01:53 AM
Whee! Bachelor alumni gossip is far more interesting than the actual show.

VERY much looking forward to Bachelor Pad II! It is confirmed isn't it??

Catherine M
02-24-2011, 02:16 AM
So far no formal announcement that Bachelor Pad #2 is coming but they have been having their "reunion" casting events so I think its going to happen.

Only problem they have right now is a lack of "single" name guys as alot the leads from the past couple of seasons of the Bachelorette are off the market (Kip, Cape Cod Chris, Reid, Jesse C, Ty Brown, Jesse Beck) so it will be interesting to see who gets cast out of the guys.

Lacey
02-24-2011, 03:38 AM
I think I get it now. Bursting to guess...can someone tell me how to do spoiler tags?

shan
02-24-2011, 03:46 AM
Yeah Gia is no longer with Wes. She claimed that he used her for the "fame". Well duh, they're all after their next 15 seconds. And then she got into some big snit with Vienna on Twitter over a weekend Vienna spent in Austin Texas with Wes (and some other folks). Word is that both Vienna and Gia are hoping to be cast as the next Bachelorette.

Vienna??? :scream:

To do spoilers:

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode and scroll down to the second to the last set of directions...

Catherine M
02-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Ok, Reality Steve has spoiled who the new Bachelorette will be:

Its going to be Ashley Hebert.

I guess with Chantal as the "winner", Emily "dating" some NASCAR star, Fleiss went with runner up #2. Wish he would have gone with Michelle but I think he's saving her for the next round of the Bachelor Pad!

Lacey
02-24-2011, 08:36 PM
delete

PeterG
02-26-2011, 06:21 AM
Its going to be Ashley Hebert.

So I'm going to miss a season and a half of this show? :mad: Well, I'll tune in to the first episode and if there is plenty of shirtless beefcake, maybe that'll be enough to block out a s h l e y .

shan
02-26-2011, 05:56 PM
She's so annoying.