PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

mikemba
02-17-2011, 12:44 AM
:rofl: @ Michelle's exit. Just awesome on every level.

I agree! I loved her exit --not letting Brad hold her hand or letting the producers coerce her into saying anything weepy or dramatic in the llimo. She didn't give them anything they wanted.

shan
02-20-2011, 08:37 PM
I know that this is OT b/c its not about Brad and Co. but I found this video on youtube. Its the rejected one from Season 5 (Jesse Palmer). I must have missed this season. Anyway, its ultra :drama: I love how Tara keeps stalling and asking for tissues, gives a little speech, b/f he gives her the boot. And :rofl: at having the chosen b'ette watching from the window.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l2KDneyA54&feature=related

I wonder how long Jessica and Jesse lasted?

shan
02-22-2011, 12:50 AM
I'm confused, is this season almost over? Bump for tonight's episode...

Catherine M
02-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Just a few more weeks.

Top four tonight, then the final 3 go on the fantasy dates next Monday; then they'll be a "women tell all" on March 7th. The big finale will be on March 14th.

And to answer your previous question about Jesse Palmer and his final one, they "lasted" like a week. If that.

Jenna
02-22-2011, 02:05 AM
Shawntel's tour of the funeral home was just :yikes:.

Lacey
02-22-2011, 02:06 AM
I could not be married to a funeral director or embalmer, sorry. Too morose.

Jenna
02-22-2011, 02:07 AM
I could not be married to a funeral director or embalmer, sorry. Too morose.

I agree. Shawntel seems sweet enough, but that segment just creeped me out!

Lacey
02-22-2011, 02:11 AM
And Shawntel's dad is ruining the romance, telling Brad that she is supposed to take over the family business from him, OTOH, she's telling them for the first time that she is bagging family for Austin, Texas. Oops, Dad is pissed, telling her that it was her fault that she missed the tragic death of a young son of a teacher of hers. He actually said she is ruining their plans to retire.

fsfann
02-22-2011, 02:12 AM
This is hilarious... "Sorry ma and pa... She's comin' wtih me, and she won't be doing any funeral stuff where I live.."

He is PISSED!!

Lacey
02-22-2011, 02:42 AM
I thought Brad was charming with Emily's little girl. I totally get why he didn't want to be caught by Ricky kissing her mother on the first night the three of them were together.

Catherine M
02-22-2011, 02:50 AM
These are some of the most awkward home town dates EVER.

And i totally believe the spoiler that the producers told Brad to keep Emily around to the final 2 to set her up as the bachelorette as there is NOTHING between them at all.

shan
02-22-2011, 03:29 AM
These are some of the most awkward home town dates EVER.

And i totally believe the spoiler that the producers told Brad to keep Emily around to the final 2 to set her up as the bachelorette as there is NOTHING between them at all.

I can believe that too! I also think that Shawntel was kept b/c of her weird profession... That tour of the funeral home was so creepy, especially when Brad hopped on the embalming table. :eek:

Is anyone else wondering how to pronounce Chantal O's name. I've always thought that name should was pronounced Shawn-tal but I keep hearing -tel at the end.

dbell1
02-22-2011, 03:48 AM
Chantel's parents were ironed and botoxed to within inches of embalming.

Shawntel's dad was ready to embalm Brad if his plans of retiring to the cheesy recliner went away. I'm sure Brad heard dad loud and clear - get out while you can. :scream:

Ashley's family needs more furniture and drywall. Between 5 on a couch and the room with feed, stuffed things mounted on tapestry and the insulation visible - I was ready for Brad to bolt. WTH was that place dad took Brad - the dog house?

Emily is just too freaking adorable and I really hope she does turn down the room key. Rikki was a little clone of mom. :)

I have to wonder if the dates were filmed different then they were aired. Why fly from WA to ME to CA to NC? :confused: He could have left frozen rich parents and gone to death row easier. :P

shan
02-22-2011, 03:52 AM
death row? :rofl:

Cupid
02-22-2011, 12:05 PM
After listening to Shawntel about embalming technique, I think I'd rather be cremated now. :scream: