PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Alissa, on Grand Prix Final Gold!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

RD
12-20-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm sorry to say that I never had faith in Alissa and felt like her nationals win was a fluke, but she has overcome any doubts I had with this GPF win. So confident, mature, and beautiful. Her last few competitions have been so solid and consistent - she really has become a new skater. (I don't want to jinx her for nationals though - but I think Rachael has become last year's Alissa, and Alissa has become last year's Rachael.)

Uuummm....I wouldn't say that....no, I definitely would not say that.

DreamSkates
12-21-2010, 04:09 AM
Congrats to Alissa, and I hope she goes to Worlds and skates her very best, and gets the most points the judges can give for however she skates. How's that for, I really like her skating and was so happy she won the GPF and am cheering her on to a win at worlds (US Nats, too) but competition at Worlds will be tougher, altho in the judges minds she'll get a brownie point for having won the GPF. Plus it has probably given her some confidence she hasn't had so maybe that will spur her on to give her best performance yet which I don't think she quite pulled off at the GPF.