PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Alissa, on Grand Prix Final Gold!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

luCN
12-15-2010, 01:44 AM
She is really fun to watch.Beautiful spins!

but I'm afraid whether she can make the world team...

Allen
12-15-2010, 03:11 AM
If Alissa makes it through Nationals (1st or 2nd place) I think she will be on the podium at worlds. She skates well in Canada.

You and me both. I don't know that I've ever wanted a skater to succeed so badly.

RumbleFish
12-15-2010, 03:21 AM
God bless Alissa for saving the world of figure skating.
She is one of the most beautiful skaters I've ever seen
Good luck at US Nationals. I hope to see her perform live at Tokyo.

ice.dance.girl
12-15-2010, 03:44 AM
I LOVE HER!!! She's gorgeous, has great spins, her jumps aren't the best out there but still beautiful when she lands them. I'm really happy for her.

jenny12
12-15-2010, 04:10 AM
I'm so glad to see Alissa skating well this year and hope she can keep it up for Nationals. I really love her long program this year.

AxelAnnie
12-15-2010, 04:14 AM
Me too
If Alissa gets on the podium at Worlds (and I really, really hope she does), I will be a bawling mess.
I have watched her for Ever and would love to see a podium finish at Worlds

And if she can stay on heer feet I think she is as good or better than any who are currently skating.

Tara said something I thought was pretty great. The trick isn't to get the nerves to disappear...but to figure out how you can use them in your performance. I think that is both wise and true

Sasha'sSpins
12-15-2010, 04:20 AM
Congrats Alissa! Well deserved! :cheer2::respec::cheer:

victoriajh
12-15-2010, 04:25 AM
Czisny wins Grand Prix Final. (http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2010/12/11/1688916/american-czisny-captures-gp-gold.html)

Alissa is as graceful as she is gracious. You go, girl!

Now there's no reason not to win Worlds.:sarah1:

this was my first thought as well- man waht a comeback that woudl be!
her skating right now is lovely and confident- really lovely to watch

Sasha'sSpins
12-15-2010, 04:45 AM
Alissa's victory lap-her GPF Exhibition!

Alissa CZISNY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsCsk66i-nE&feature=player_embedded

I think her dress is GORGEOUS!! :swoon:

Angela-Fan
12-15-2010, 06:09 AM
Alissa! :cheer: I can't wait for nationals!

Spinner
12-15-2010, 06:45 AM
Alissa's victory lap-her GPF Exhibition!

Alissa CZISNY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsCsk66i-nE&feature=player_embedded

I think her dress is GORGEOUS!! :swoon:

Agreed on the dress! And I'm just gonna say it...Alissa = Audrey Hepburn.

CzakoFan
12-15-2010, 07:14 AM
I've been a skating fan since the Lillehammer Olympics, and I have to say Alissa Czisny is my all-time favorite American skater in the ladies event because of her ability to combine outstanding athletic moves with beautiful line, extension and artistry. People often say she struggles with consistency, but there are very few skaters who don't struggle with consistency. If you're pushing yourself and trying to be all you can be, your consistency might suffer because your degree of difficulty is so high. Alissa has some of the best moves and best positions I've ever seen, and it's wonderful to see her skating so well.

Marlowe
12-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Congrats to her on her HUGE win. I have watched her program 3 or 4 times and I haven't done that for any other program literally since Kwan.

Seriously, her program is simply breathtakingly beautiful. That music is perfect for her spins... have you noticed how it works? She becomes the music.

I'm rooting for her too.

paskatefan
12-15-2010, 11:09 AM
I'm so glad to see Alissa skating well this year and hope she can keep it up for Nationals. I really love her long program this year.

Same here! keep it up, Alissa! :encore:

monty
12-15-2010, 11:29 AM
My favorite ladies skaters are the ones where I could care less if they ever jump. Alissa is perfect in this category. She continually brings tears to my eyes. And she can make a burlap bag look exquisite.