PDA

View Full Version : Ladies National Team Prediction: Canadians

haribobo
12-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Since the top 3 was such a blowout, how about a more interesting poll- who will claim spots 4 and 5 on the National team and perhaps a shot at 4CC?

Bailey_
12-13-2010, 11:55 PM
Whoever skates best on that day. Any of those skaters has a chance to really light it up. It will be a fun competition to watch.

geoskate
12-14-2010, 01:40 AM
Predicting spots 4 and 5 is about as difficult as predicting the top three was easy. I have no idea.

I went with Vanessa Grenier and Adriana Desanctis, simply because they have the harder jumps and seem to be more consistent with them than some of the other skaters listed.

haribobo
12-14-2010, 05:53 AM
Did Adriana decline assignments this season or did SC flat out not give her anything? Seems like 6th place should warrant something...her skate at Challenge was quite good also. Good luck to her at Nationals.

Grenier and Najarro also did pretty well at Challenge. I hope they are sent to Jr. Worlds or at least given strong consideration along with the the other eligible senior ladies and Junior champ.

Seerek
12-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Interestingly, I bet that whoever gets spots 4-5 from this year's Nationals, SC will likely require the ladies to pass summer monitoring before being considered for GP spots for next year.