PDA

View Full Version : Brian Boitano's Skating Spectacular

Pages : 1 [2]

heckles
12-28-2010, 05:04 AM
Please don't tell me that they turned "Barracuda" into a tearjerker ballad. ;)

It was hardly the same rocking wonder that has caused many a speeding ticket by drivers who were listening to it at the time.

I was also disappointed that they did a ballard-style version of Alone for Michael Weiss. If any of that cast could have rocked that one, it would have been him. Glad that Boitano skated to Crazy On You at full-strength, though.

Skittl1321
12-28-2010, 02:03 PM
It was hardly the same rocking wonder that has caused many a speeding ticket by drivers who were listening to it at the time.

It wasn't THAT slow though- it was like playing Guitar Hero on "easy".

These are stunts and moves you won't generally see even in Olympic or competitive skating.
Since they are illegal elements you won't see them at all! Glad to see the general public was impressed too

neptune
12-29-2010, 02:13 AM
Glad that Boitano skated to Crazy On You at full-strength, though.

I have difficulty picturing that. Must have been a sight to behold. :)

roxynova
02-28-2011, 01:12 PM
For those who missed the show (or if you are going through skating withdrawal and want to watch again) - BB's SS airs tomorrow, 3/1, at 6pm on Hallmark Channel.

roxynova
02-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Just an FYI, the re-air for 3/1 is still at 6pm but now can be seen on the Hallmark Movie Channel - check your local listings (tv guide might not reflect this change, but hallmarkchannel just tweeted the programming note).

neptune
03-07-2011, 03:37 AM
The special is being re-aired for a final time at 4 a.m. - 6 a.m. tomorrow morning (March 7) on Hallmark.