PDA

View Full Version : New Students for Yuka and Jason

Pages : 1 [2]

miki88
12-14-2010, 01:21 PM
The whole Morozov camp! and Mao!

Yuka and Jason, the Miracle workers!!! :P

Let's give Papa Sato some more time with Mao, shall we? :) I would like to see Mao go to his daughter for choreography though.

reese
12-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Jason Dungjen... talk about marrying up.

smarts1
12-14-2010, 02:41 PM
That's kinda interesting, considering that Priscilla is credited for much of Johnny's success. I've always had high consideration for her coaching abilities so I am surprised that Ashley hasn't benefited from working with her.

I'd say that Ashley has definitely improved a lot under Piscilla, but I don't think there's much else Priscilla can do with Ashley, and I don't think Ashley will be leaving any time soon.

pinky166
12-14-2010, 03:38 PM
I'd say that Ashley has definitely improved a lot under Piscilla, but I don't think there's much else Priscilla can do with Ashley, and I don't think Ashley will be leaving any time soon.

But that's maybe why she should leave Priscilla, because Priscilla has done about as much as she can with Ashley, so if Ashley wants to get to the next level, she'd probably be better off switching coaches.

olympic
12-14-2010, 04:48 PM
But that's maybe why she should leave Priscilla, because Priscilla has done about as much as she can with Ashley, so if Ashley wants to get to the next level, she'd probably be better off switching coaches.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but since Ashley is one of my favorites, who would actually improve her skating?? It seems it would have to be someone who can rein in her overambitiousness

pinky166
12-14-2010, 05:25 PM
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but since Ashley is one of my favorites, who would actually improve her skating?? It seems it would have to be someone who can rein in her overambitiousness

I don't know. It just seems like Ashley is Priscilla's top student, and she coaches a lot of skaters who compete internationally, but none who are quite in the top echelon of international competitors. Maybe if Ashley went to a coach who has students who were at the top of the international scene, he/she could help her get to that threshold.