PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 12/12 NBC broadcast of GP Final (noon-2 pm ET)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Sylvia
12-12-2010, 02:54 AM
Just a reminder that NBC is scheduled to broadcast GP Final highlights tomorrow (Sunday) from noon-2 pm Eastern time - check your local TV listings to confirm the times in your area.

Lara
12-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Bump - I just checked my guide and was surprised so hope no one misses this.

shan
12-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Well now its coverage of the Metrodome roof collapse.

ilovepaydays
12-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Words cannot express how nice it is to hear Terry Gannon's voice again in figure skating coverage....

ChelleC
12-12-2010, 05:20 PM
No kidding. I'm so glad Terry's back. He and Tracy Wilson are a very enjoyable commentating team.

oleada
12-12-2010, 05:26 PM
I know men & ladies are kind of the big ticket events in the US, but I would've much rather seen the top 2 in dance and also the pairs, which skated much better than the men, IMO.

Sylvia
12-12-2010, 05:34 PM
I would expect NBC to show Davis/White's winning FD. So far Amodio has been chacked from the broadcast -- wonder if Flatt will receive a mercy chack (probably not since NBC has already shown her warming up backstage)

MR-FAN
12-12-2010, 05:35 PM
I know men & ladies are kind of the big ticket events in the US, but I would've much rather seen the top 2 in dance and also the pairs, which skated much better than the men, IMO.

I don't know, i'd say the top 3 men skated amazingly here.

oleada
12-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Thanks, Sylvia. They better show that!

I don't know, i'd say the top 3 men skated amazingly here.

Eh, Oda fell twice, Kozuka was tentative and Chan was kind of lackluster.... disappointing after the great SPs.

MR-FAN
12-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Thanks, Sylvia. They better show that!

Eh, Oda fell twice, Kozuka was tentative and Chan was kind of lackluster.... disappointing after the great SPs.

To each their own I guess, I loved the top 3. I thought Oda gave his best performance of the season (falls and all), Kozuka skated great (not as good as TEB, but still as swoon worthy as ever) and Chan... you say lackluster I say brilliant :P That was one amazing performance to me

LadyNit
12-12-2010, 05:46 PM
But the ladies were glorious, and I'm glad that US casual fans will get a chance to see it.

oleada
12-12-2010, 05:47 PM
But the ladies were glorious, and I'm glad that US casual fans will get a chance to see it.

I agree. They totally brought it. :respec:

MR-FAN
12-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Awwww! Oda congratulating Chan was cute :D

JamieElena
12-12-2010, 05:57 PM
i was hoping we'd get a little pink panther action too, figured they could at least show us the winners in dance and pairs....but it's looking like there's not gonna be enuf time unless they seriously gloss over Rachel.

pollyanna
12-12-2010, 05:57 PM
I would expect NBC to show Davis/White's winning FD.

Sincerely hope so. Not that often that USA wins gold in dance in major international comps and Davis and White deserve to be seen by casual fans leading up to the next Olys.

I haven't seen the competition yet so I can't wait! How often do we get such a clean comp from the ladiezzzz?