PDA

View Full Version : CSOI Tickets on sale

Pages : [1] 2

WildRose
12-06-2010, 06:31 PM
The pre-sale for Canadian Stars on Ice starts at 10:00 am on Tuesday and runs from Dec 7-9th. Regular tickets go on sale on Thursday, Dec 10th. Cast announced so far: Kurt Browning, Sale & Pelletier, Evan Lysacek, Joannie Rochette, Sasha Cohen, Jeff Buttle. http://www.starsonice.ca/

Schedule:
Thur, April 21 - Halifax, NS
Sat, April 23 - Ottawa, ON
Wed, April 27 - Windsor, ON
Fri, April 29 - Toronto, ON
Sat, April 30 - Hamilton, ON
Sun, May 1 - London, ON
Thur, May 5 - Winnipeg, MB
Fri, May 6 - Saskatoon, SK
Sat, May 7 - Edmonton, AB
Sun, May 8 - Calgary, AB
Tue, May 10 - Victoria, BC
Fri, May 13 - Vancouver, BC

siberia82
12-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Darn, the show won't be stopping in Montreal next year. :( I was so happy when they finally returned to the city this past spring after skipping it for a few years. There seemed to be a lot of fans in the audience, but I guess it still wasn't profitable enough.

quebecoise
12-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Darn, the show won't be stopping in Montreal next year. :( I was so happy when they finally returned to the city this past spring after skipping it for a few years. There seemed to be a lot of fans in the audience, but I guess it still wasn't profitable enough.

Not fair!! Can't believe Montreal is still not on the map. I guess, we will get it only in 2014 after Olympics.:mad:
It was a big crowd in Bell Center last April. I was sure they will be back this year.

Too bad because I can't go to Celebration on Ice in Sherbrooke, so no skating's show for me this year.:( Maybe I can go to the Ottawa's show. I will decide later.

pani
12-06-2010, 07:09 PM
So, no V-M.......

Skate Talker
12-06-2010, 07:15 PM
This is just the first cast list - typically any skaters actually competing this year are not announced until later. This is probably a good idea for 2 reasons - first being that until the big competitions they will not know which skaters will really shine and would be the best names to add to the tour, and second, especially in the case of Virtue and Moir it is way too early to say who will be physically capable of joining the tour or will want to.

AragornElessar
12-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Fri April 29 - Toronto

NO!!! Nonononononononono!!! Any day either than that would have been just fine, but why oh why does the Toronto stop have to be the same day as Prince William and Kate Middleton's Wedding!?!

This means I'm going to have to be dependant on the Parents to man the DVR for the Wedding and that could be easier said than done.

My worst nightmare come true...Sigh!!

sus2850
12-06-2010, 11:37 PM
-

nlyoung
12-07-2010, 12:26 AM
Do you need to have a special code to access the pre-sale tickets?

skategal
12-07-2010, 12:50 AM
NO!!! Nonononononononono!!! Any day either than that would have been just fine, but why oh why does the Toronto stop have to be the same day as Prince William and Kate Middleton's Wedding!?!

This means I'm going to have to be dependant on the Parents to man the DVR for the Wedding and that could be easier said than done.

My worst nightmare come true...Sigh!!

Yes, but maybe it won't be so bad because this is when the time zone is your friend. The wedding should be well over by the time SOI starts in the evening in Canada. :)

Parsley Sage
12-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Yes, but maybe it won't be so bad because this is when the time zone is your friend. The wedding should be well over by the time SOI starts in the evening in Canada. :)

Aragorn has to travel quite a ways to go to the show though.

nyrak
12-07-2010, 03:11 AM
Do you need to have a special code to access the pre-sale tickets?

I'm looking too! I don't see anything on the SOI website....yet.

Teenes
12-07-2010, 08:32 AM
In case anyone needs it, I've updated my site's SOI tour news page with the schedule including all the ticket links.

http://www.kurtfiles.com/soi/tournews.php#csoidates

Chele615
12-07-2010, 11:07 AM
I thought I read somewhere that it was TESSA...but don't know where now. But the US SOI password for the presale was different based on where you got the information, so who knows.

skategal
12-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Aragorn has to travel quite a ways to go to the show though.

In that case....total bummer!

alilou
12-07-2010, 06:16 PM
I can confirm that the password is Tessa (Thank you Chele615 :cheer2:)
I just bought myself an on-ice seat right in the middle :cheer2: