PDA

View Full Version : Torvill & Dean article

lay'dback
12-03-2010, 10:30 AM
www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1335181/Why-Jaynes-outlasted-wives-Christopher-Dean-finally-answers-tantalising-question-Jayne-Torvill.html
Chris is unusualy (for him) open to questioning from a journalist! Still he does have to promote the new Dancing on Ice series!

Blair
12-03-2010, 10:40 PM
great article! I appreciate the subtleness of T&D's relationship.

thanks for posting.

Octoberopals
12-04-2010, 06:25 AM
So, exactly where does one in the US buy their DVDs? Will they even play on US machines?

tapper88
12-04-2010, 06:31 AM
Nice article :)

In some ways, I picture Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir's relationship to be the same as they grow older :)

paskatefan
12-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Loved this article. Thanks!

clarie
12-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Nice article :)

In some ways, I picture Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir's relationship to be the same as they grow older :)

Yes, I see a parallel there. I can also see that friendships like that know no bounds and last in spite of other personal upheavals (marriage breakups, etc). Oh, to have a wonderful friendship like that is priceless.

Icedancer
12-04-2010, 02:33 PM
So, exactly where does one in the US buy their DVDs? Will they even play on US machines?

You can order their DVDs off the Amazon UK site.

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks

The above site can show you how to turn your player into a region-free machine and then you can play DVDs from anywhere in the world! :)

Bunny Hop
12-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Parts of the article are interesting, but I find it really irritating that the reporter clearly can't cope with the idea that men and women can be friends without there being any sort of romantic/sexual attachment. Get over it.

But it's the Daily Mail, so I don't expect decent journalism.

lay'dback
02-15-2011, 09:06 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1357093/Dancing-On-Ice-2011-Karen-Barber-talks-time-Christopher-Dean-romance.html

mella
02-15-2011, 10:05 AM
Paraphrasing: Articles last year made us think about our relationship and helped to start something :rolleyes:

Sounds like a girl at school who at 13 claimed she didn't steal the folder... well not until after she was accused of it and then being accused of it gave her the idea to take it! :lol:

Good luck to them and all the rest... but really? :shuffle: