PDA

View Full Version : Yuna will skate to Giselle and 'Arirang'

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]

Karpenko
12-08-2010, 05:05 PM
This has always been my favorite Giselle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgqO9Sg9GZ4

Also loved Stiegler/Stiegler's LP to it back in 1998

shine
12-08-2010, 05:09 PM
The Stieglers' Giselle :swoon: Tiffany :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZh9yjaBx4&feature=related

let`s talk
01-08-2011, 06:13 AM
Yuan Kim about her new programs this season:

"Now my new goal is to perform the program, which I have in my mind as an ideal, with ease. That goal is my motivation, that is what fires me up.
Up until now I thought too much about the results and that was a burden on my performance. Now I want skate with more freedom and ease, while connecting the audience.
I will be Giselle and portray all her complex feelings. I hope to show a lot of different feelings, her strength, loveliness and sadness. I focus on trying to immerse myself into those feelings.
I have never skated to Korean music before, so it will be a challenge. I am attampting to portray Korea in my skate.
The free skate program is a way of thanking all the people who have helped me and rooted for me. I am trying to express that thankfulness through my performance."

(from news.nate.com, Jan 4th 2011; translation from ontd_skating)

MR-FAN
01-08-2011, 06:19 AM
Up until now I thought too much about the results and that was a burden on my performance. Now I want skate with more freedom and ease, while connecting the audience.

Finallyyyyyyyyy!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

kia_4EverOnIce
01-08-2011, 03:02 PM
I can't wait to see those program! :)

lowtherlore
01-08-2011, 04:02 PM
Yuan Kim about her new programs this season:

"Now my new goal is to perform the program, which I have in my mind as an ideal, with ease. That goal is my motivation, that is what fires me up.
I will be Giselle and portray all her complex feelings. I hope to show a lot of different feelings, her strength, loveliness and sadness. I focus on trying to immerse myself into those feelings.
I have never skated to Korean music before, so it will be a challenge. I am attampting to portray Korea in my skate.
The free skate program is a way of thanking all the people who have helped me and rooted for me. I am trying to express that thankfulness through my performance."

(from news.nate.com, Jan 4th 2011; translation from ontd_skating)

Wow. Until now, Ive thought that she makes it look so easy and absolutely plays with the audience. If she deliver on her goals, we would be in for a treat. What an amazing journey shes on.