PDA

View Full Version : Yuna will skate to Giselle and 'Arirang'

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28

l'etoile
12-06-2010, 05:01 AM
I just saw the title of this thread, so allow me if I'm not entertaining the ongoing mood:D

a ballet performance and a performance for her country?

she is really something.

i can't even picture what her Giselle would be like, and as for the lp, i think music itself is great enough.

maybe yuna will be adding another set of masterpiece in her career.

can't wait till the worlds:biggrinbo

RumbleFish
12-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Well...you say you don't care about the Japanese media, but you sure seem to know alot about them! :lol: Why do you keep posting stuff as if everything you say about them are facts?

I can infer from your statement above that you only care about something you know or only know about something you care for. Perhaps that is why you are so narrow minded and such a pain in the ass to communicate with.

Btw, a Japanese news show invited Yuna as a guest 2 years ago, and interviewed her via satellite live. There was also a special program exclusively on Yuna in Japan last year, which she appeared in and had a nice conversation with the hosts enjoying Korean food with them. I know this cause I watched these programs. Plus when she came to Tokyo for GPF, won and performed in the gala, the audience gave Yuna a big warm applause. I know this cause I was there. So Yuna hasn't associated with anything related to Japan since 2007, huh? Alot you know!:rofl:

You don't really know what the hell you are talking about. She didn't have Korean food with any Japanese on TV last year. She did appeared on 'Gutan Nouveou' after winning 2009 Worlds, only when their whole staff came over to Korea to film the thing. I would've never accepted it, but perhaps her management at the time talked her into it or she was just being kind to filming staff who were so desperate to make the travel.

As for 2009/2010 GPF, I find it hilarious how you find ways to call this as 'associating with Japanese', when it is an official ISU event where athletes are basically obliged to participate especially in an Olympic season.
Also, when the competition was over, Yuna said "it was a tough atmosphere but I fought through it well." citing to receiving unfair downgrades to her perfectly fine 3Lz-3T and getting low-balled on PCS. How in the world could Yuna Kim receive PCS marks on par with Miki Ando? It could only happen in Japan. So much for your delusion of Yuna having wonderful time in Japan.

I'm hoping not so soon, but after Yuna retires from competition, she's going to start making a living performing in ice shows. There's a large market in Japan too for that. So if you're really such a loyal fan, don't ruin the opportunity for her. All I'm saying is that things aren't as bad as you want them to be.:hat1:

Hahaha, like you care so much about Yuna Kim eh?
Firstly, I don't think she will retire any time soon no matter what people like you wish for. Secondly, there is plenty of untapped market for Yuna to explore before even she ponders about Japan. Lastly, I believe her talents are abundant enough to accommodate an uberdom from an ordinary person like me, and her reputation is firm enough to not let negative campaigners like you to leave a smallest scratch.

Once again, I ask you to please shut the lid and find something better to do. You are really wasting my time.

ponta1
12-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Look, don't make me post same things over and over.
I DON'T CARE about Japanese media and it seems Yuna doesn't either. Also, I would dearly appreciate Japanese media and people like you staying away from her as far as possible.

AFAIK, Yuna hasn't associated with anything related to Japan since 2007 when she appeared in a show IIRC. Why can't you stop being obsessive and just carry on with cheering on your own skaters? :wall:

BTW, this will be the last time replying to you on this subject.

Well, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black....

RumbleFish
12-06-2010, 08:33 AM
Well, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black....

WTF? :huh:

l'etoile
12-06-2010, 10:09 AM
people, let's just calm down

this is going crazy here. (yeah I know it's usual thing to happen in YUNA's thread, obviously people just adore her :D :D :D)

I wish Yuna all the good luck in the world!

like I said, ANOTHER SET OF MASTERPIECE coming from her.

orientalplane
12-06-2010, 11:29 AM
like I said, ANOTHER SET OF MASTERPIECE coming from her.

How do you know? Have you seen her programmes? :P

l'etoile
12-06-2010, 01:35 PM
How do you know? Have you seen her programmes? :P

I wish I have:(

But yuna's programs have never disappointed me (or everyone lol)!

plus, has she ever failed to deliver great performances in the peak of her career?

It's obvious that she's making every effort to prepare for the worlds, so I'm over the top excited!!!

":cheer2::cheer2::cheer::biggrinbo

I really wish I could see her programs any sooner!!

Loves_Shizuka
12-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Blimey.

Shinku
12-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Once again, I ask you to please shut the lid and find something better to do. You are really wasting my time.

I'll post whatever I want, as you're doing the same. You've got no right telling people to shut up just because you don't agree with them (adding the magic word doesn't make any difference either, dude :P). But thank you for the advice...I'm going to take it and find something better to do than waste my time trying to make sense with someone like you. :rolleyes:

DinDonShamu
12-06-2010, 04:04 PM
:rofl: Thanks for the laugh folks. I'm looking forward to Yuna's new programs, but the thought of Yuna ever receiving unfair downgrades and "lowballed" on PCS is just too much :rofl:

quikrush
12-07-2010, 01:19 AM
This thread is going all sorts of crazy, but I must state that her downgrade at last year's GPF definitely seemed unfair to me. It's one of the very few times that she ever got a DG, and I was suprised because that 3Lz-3T looked as good as ever. As must have been her PCS though I don't remember the numbers, Yuna's PCS on par with Miki's IS a joke. I'm not saying these things happened because she was competing in Japan, but she does fall victim to unfair judging from time to time, just like the other skaters.

pinky166
12-07-2010, 03:38 AM
I thought Yuna said she wanted to skate to flamenco or spanish themed music this season? Guess that didn't happen.

PUNKPRINCESS
12-07-2010, 03:46 AM
I thought Yuna said she wanted to skate to flamenco or spanish themed music this season? Guess that didn't happen.
Thank god! Too many of those already.

btw, thanks for the great post, leesaleesa. Don't want you to feel it got buried and went unnoticed. :fan:

kwanfan1818
12-07-2010, 04:10 AM
While she was deciding, Antonio Najarro became booked solid :)

l'etoile
12-07-2010, 04:24 PM
This thread is going all sorts of crazy, but I must state that her downgrade at last year's GPF definitely seemed unfair to me. It's one of the very few times that she ever got a DG, and I was suprised because that 3Lz-3T looked as good as ever. As must have been her PCS though I don't remember the numbers, Yuna's PCS on par with Miki's IS a joke. I'm not saying these things happened because she was competing in Japan, but she does fall victim to unfair judging from time to time, just like the other skaters.

I KNOW!!! last year's GPF was a total joke in women's event.

While she was deciding, Antonio Najarro became booked solid :)

that's hilarious :lol::lol:

but I do love his work with men's skating this season!