PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Monday shoppers??

Pages : 1 [2]

PrincessLeppard
12-01-2010, 03:39 AM
Was anyone able to order on DSW? It crashed every time I tried to get on.

I was shopping for my sister. Well, trying to.

I might've bought a pair or seven for myself as well. Stop judging me. :drama:

Nomad
12-01-2010, 03:43 AM
I finished my Xmas shopping on Sunday. Now I just have to wrap and mail stuff.

myhoneyhoney
12-01-2010, 03:41 PM
I finished my Xmas shopping on Sunday. Now I just have to wrap and mail stuff.

Lucky, lucky, lucky! I'm so jealous. My DSL crashed on me Saturday morning. When the AT&T guy got here yesterday he told me that a wire for my DSL inside their box was completely missing AND another wire was routed to a wrong input. He thinks that another technician repaired someone else's DSL and somehow fiddled with mine too. I'm so pissed because I completely missed out on Cyber Monday!!!:mad:

Allen
12-01-2010, 06:46 PM
I got a router from Amazon.com with free shipping for about 100 dollars off. It came today and is working great. That was basically my only cyber Monday purchase, but I'm really glad for it.

My parents got a 42 inch LCD for about 300 dollars off.

BigB08822
12-02-2010, 01:54 AM
I was looking to buy season 2 of Sons of Anarchy for my brother for Christmas. Season 1 was on sale for Cyber Monday but season 2 was nearly $50. Until today! I just spotted it for $32 on Amazon. I grabbed his copy! Glad I waited it out. I also went ahead and got the SIL her Wii Mario game. It never went down on price but that game has ALWAYS been the same price since its release. It is never even on sale at Walmart. So I don't feel bad not getting a deal on it.