PDA

View Full Version : Pluschenko's open letter for supoprt (whine here now)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

TAHbKA
11-19-2010, 11:49 AM
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/74356853.html
I tried to keep the original style. The full of passion and idiocy

Olympic Champion Evgeni Pluschenko wrote an open letter to his fans.

"After all the injuries and surgeries, the divorse and a terrible lack of support I came back after 4 years. It's not only about the comeback - we need to know what are you doing it for - all the suffering, all the injections and the new injuries. I didn't have any questions. I skated only for me. For my country, for my family and for my coach

I felt powerful. I knew I could overcome the pain. I was fighting with the weight like with my worse enemy. Together with Mishin and the team we won the Russian championship, the Europeans. Don't think I overestimate myself, I think I didn't lose the Olympics either. No one can convinse me otherwise, and thsoe who try can recall all my quads and the other jumps that the rivals did and whcih were enough to become the first. I do not blame anyone but there should be a sense of justice.

The lack of judges among some of the judges killed me. Am not going to confess, but now, when the Olympics excitemen is behind me, believe me, only just, I can see and realize I let my emotions go. Perhaps in some of the interviews and shows I was overwhelmed by the emotions. But I was in such a great pain - the physical pain combined with the mental. I was really hurt.

Among the people to blame for my defeat are not only the judges, but also people who for many years supported me through the years, even my relatives. I mean the president of the Russian Skating Federation Piseev, the poeple from the federation. They took some of my words with a grain of salt, and I wish to tell them here, to forget all I said under the influence of thsoe emotions and resume the collaboration.

I am sure that the new president of the federation, the Olympic Champion Alexandr Gorshkov understands me. The ISU denied me participating the competitions. But I know the last word in figure skating is not yet said. I keep working fully with Mishin, I keep the weight and the regime. I train. I am still part of the national team. But it's not the most important. Most importantly - I want to represent my country.

I am sure I can help the Russian Federation with which I always had good relationship - to win a medal and perhaps a medal in Sochi. I came back not only to skate for a season or two. I dream of participating the Olympics at home. And unlike Baron Pierre de Cuberten (I might had misspelled) I have my reason - not only to participate, but to win. At least I swear, don't judge me for the writing style, to give everything I have for the winning.

Norlite
11-19-2010, 11:53 AM
:drama:

museksk8r
11-19-2010, 12:02 PM
Plushy Power! :cheer:

Let the venom spewing begin in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . !!!:scream:

PrincessLeppard
11-19-2010, 12:08 PM
I love Plush. I really do. But he is going to permanently cripple himself if he keeps competing, and he needs to retire and do shows.

let`s talk
11-19-2010, 01:08 PM
Very manly act indeed, what he openly said about Pissev.

Plush, Go!!!!!!:plush::plush::plush::plush::plush:

Actually, it's somehow funny to see how those who say "whine," start whining themselves.

ciocio
11-19-2010, 01:18 PM
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/74356853.html
I tried to keep the original style. The full of passion and idiocy

:eek:Itīs even more idiocy than in some previous translations Iīve read...are you sure you didinīt add some of your personal style?:lol:

millyskate
11-19-2010, 01:19 PM
:rofl:

I'm totally against restrictions on who can compete, on age limits, on forcing skaters to take part in the GP, and banning them from earning cash instead... it's a free world, and if the best skater in the world is 12, skating in holiday on ice on a cruise ship, or doesn't wish to take part in the GP 8 seasons in a row, then so be it. I'm for everyone being allowed to compete in international competitions provided they have qualified through the rules established by their national federations.

But Plush's letter is :lol:

TAHbKA
11-19-2010, 01:32 PM
:eek:Itīs even more idiocy than in some previous translations Iīve read...are you sure you didinīt add some of your personal style?:lol:

Didn't have to Plusch did it all himself...

Wyliefan
11-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Don't think I overestimate myself, I think I didn't lose the Olympics either.

Hey Plushy, there's a silver medal at your house that says otherwise. ;)

ciocio
11-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Didn't have to Plusch did it all himself...

I donīt know why but I believe his wife had her contribution,she is an expert in making him look like an idiot.:shuffle:

Willowway
11-19-2010, 01:55 PM
I understand, and appreciate, that he has worked very hard for many years. But he broke the eligibility rules and now expects to get a pass around them. And again, the gold medal thing.

It's galloping immaturity (with a large dollop of nacissism thrown in) and it's so sad to watch played out publicly like this. I agree with the folks who detect his wife's fine hand here but in the end, the decisions and the signature are his.

Debbie S
11-19-2010, 01:57 PM
:wuzrobbed :violin: :blah:

ChelleC
11-19-2010, 02:03 PM
Hey Plushy, there's a silver medal at your house that says otherwise. ;)

Didn't you get the memo? That medal is platinum not silver. :lol:

ciocio
11-19-2010, 02:07 PM
I understand, and appreciate, that he has worked very hard for many years. But he broke the eligibility rules and now expects to get a pass around them. And again, the gold medal thing.

It's galloping immaturity (with a large dollop of nacissism thrown in) and it's so sad to watch played out publicly like this. I agree with the folks who detect his wife's fine hand here but in the end, the decisions and the signature are his.

I donīt want to defend Evgeni, he has his faults and Iīve criticized him many times and Iīve been insulted for that, but he has some bad advisors around him: his wife, some of his fans, etc. A lot of top athletes are very narcissistic and cocky but with some smart PR and a piece of good advice they manage at least not to look ridiculous.

calica
11-19-2010, 02:07 PM
I see nothing neither manly nor worthy in the letter.:watch:
To say 8 months later that he did shameful declarations why he was feeling frustrated, but without apologizing either to Lysacek or to Piseev; to say that the ISU does not allow him to compete, without admitting that he broke the rules is shameful.

I see it like an attempt of washing his image.

Congratulations to those that they like.

I donīt want to defend Evgeni, he has his faults and Iīve criticized him many times and Iīve been insulted for that, but he has some bad advisors around him: his wife, some of his fans, etc. A lot of top athletes are very narcissistic and cocky but with some smart PR and a piece of good advice they manage at least not to look ridiculous.

I do not agree with you.
His fans always criticize his environment, I even remember when he left the skating in 2006 and they all were saying that it was by his bad wife (ex-wife now) was not allowing him to return.

But later it turned out that he left her in 2006 and did not return till the end of 2009...

It is true that he has bad advisers but he chooses them .