PDA

View Full Version : Zenyatta officially Retired

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

sk8pics
11-17-2012, 02:59 AM
Great race, she looked so much like Z! Brought tears to my eyes, and I had to laugh at the announcer. You could tell he was just waiting to use some of the same lines he used for Zenyatta. "She's suddenly three in front!". I think Ebby will wite her own script, and I hope it is a long and happy one.

AragornElessar
11-20-2012, 01:13 AM
Wow...Just like Big Sis, she came from behind to take it. What a race and what a lovely lady too. She's going to be fun to watch this coming year. :D

And Yay for Zenyatta being in foal again and everything going so well so far!!!

sk8pics
01-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Win number two for little sis Ebby yesterday.:encore::encore: She is still so beautiful and looking more like Z every day. They said she was looking around a lot yesterday before the race, taking everything in. Just like Z.:cool:

Vagabond
01-18-2013, 04:53 PM
But does she dance?

sk8pics
01-18-2013, 11:45 PM
But does she dance?

I read somewhere that she was starting to prance a bit in the paddock area or maybe the post parade, but I haven't seen it for myself. That would be too funny if she started doing the same thing that Z used to do!

AragornElessar
01-19-2013, 04:32 AM
I read somewhere that she was starting to prance a bit in the paddock area or maybe the post parade, but I haven't seen it for myself. That would be too funny if she started doing the same thing that Z used to do!

That it would. :D