PDA

View Full Version : People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive Is....Ryan Reynolds?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Murdoch
11-20-2010, 09:49 PM
I LURVE Ryan Reynolds... however, they should have delayed the issue a week and given the cover to William and Kate!

indicatoto101
11-21-2010, 01:53 AM
Ryan Reynolds is so dreamy. Really, anyone besides Robert Pattison.

Rex
11-21-2010, 02:36 AM
Ryan Reynolds is so dreamy. Really, anyone besides Robert Pattison.

I can at least agree with this...don't get the hype surrounding this fella...

bobalina77
11-21-2010, 02:51 AM
It's a mystery to me as well. I guess I just like my guys.. bathed.

Rex
11-21-2010, 03:03 AM
It's a mystery to me as well. I guess I just like my guys.. bathed.

:rofl: I do believe he was on some "Stinkiest Celebs" list with Matt McConaghey, Brad Pitt, Nick Nolte and a couple of others.

I also think his face is lopsided, like he got hit in the face or head with a shovel.

shan
11-21-2010, 03:46 AM
Gross.

I'm really, really bleched out in my view of him because as a 10-year-old, I screamed at the TV at his incredibly creepy, awkward character on the awful Canadian Nickelodeon sitcom "Fifteen". Hands in his pockets, always skirting up to snake-like Ashley, buying her a scarf and trying to get drunk Jake un-drunk, with an even creepier sister Courtney ... blaaaaah!

I loved that show back in the day, but man is it bizarre to watch now!! It was a poor man's Saved By the Bell (which wasn't all that great either). :rofl: Here's a clip with a young RR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSUv2xldR4g&feature=related

I'd never noticed Ryan Reynolds until The Proposal. There was something hot about him in that movie. I'm not sure if I'd call him "the Sexiest Man Alive", but he's not bad to look at!!

PeterG
11-21-2010, 06:02 PM
I LURVE Ryan Reynolds... however, they should have delayed the issue a week and given the cover to William and Kate!

JMHO, but...sexiest man alive has SO much more societal relevance than William and Kate... ;)