PDA

View Full Version : Modern Family's back

rfisher
11-18-2010, 02:20 AM
I was PML at Gloria with the BB gun.

And Phil and the girls in the car.

BigB08822
11-18-2010, 02:23 AM
LMAO at the flash mob and Mitchell jumping in. Then when the son says "you put the chip in my sandwich, that was a crunchy surprise." LOL!

rfisher
11-18-2010, 02:24 AM
You cheated on me with choreography. :rofl:

Gloria is my absolute favorite character.

Norlite
11-18-2010, 02:24 AM
I love love love this show! :lol:

numbers123
11-18-2010, 02:25 AM
This episode is a riot.

HisWeirness
11-18-2010, 04:26 AM
You cheated on me with choreography. :rofl:
:biggrinbo That was awesome.

Rob
11-18-2010, 03:46 PM
I just love this show. I hope it lasts a while.

Coco
11-18-2010, 05:19 PM
I was watching at the gym, and burst out laughing at the "You cheated on me with choreography" line.

I also loved the Manny & Jay scenes.

"Disgusting"
"Don't judge me, you've never been married"
"I don't know what you're talking about"
"good man"
"boy - I'm a boy!"

Artemis@BC
11-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Definitely one of the best episodes yet. So many great dynamic interactions.

Satellitegirl
11-18-2010, 07:16 PM
I liked this episode ok, but it didn't have me rolling like some episodes. I always love the Cam stuff though, regardless. Watching him try to do the moves too so he didn't feel left out, was hilarious. He was mad because he got one-upped!

And Gloria with the BB gun cracked me up.

Beefcake
11-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Well, even Luke would've seen all of the plot twists (except for excellent "love letter to Cam" flash mob scene) coming from a mile away*, but who cares -- last night's episode was a very funny ride!

WOW, Sophia has been nailing her character all season long. Gloria's response to Manny's "you could've shot me", just after her dead-eyed BB gun shot hit its target -- Manny's inflatable raft.

Please, I could have unbuttoned your shirt if I wanted to! :rofl:

Cam's very-in-character fumbling, over-empathy about the geezers' interpretation of his/Mitchell's comments was too funny, as well ... :lol: ... half reaching out in apology after "serious as a heart attack" ... and later the same thing after "hurry, we don't have much time".

*but, yeh, if any of you didn't know that one or both of those oldies were married, uh, bless your hearts.

Auntie
11-18-2010, 07:48 PM
I lost it when Claire was lamenting to Luke about all the fun things that Phil does with the kids. One of the activities was "Italian accent night". My husband does this with our kids.

:eek:

Am I Claire? Is my husband Phil? That joke hit a leeeetle to close to home. :lol:

Jimena
11-19-2010, 01:41 AM
I loved this episode. Loved it. I laughed hysterically at Phil with Hailey and Alex in the car bawling, at Mitchell dancing and Cameron trying to dance, at Gloria bb-gun badassness... Loved it.

BigB08822
11-19-2010, 03:11 AM
I didn't know that one of them was married but I did know a twist was coming. I just thought that one of them would come up to the other and say "who are you?" It would be a joke on the elderly's poor vision. yada yada :shuffle:

I did laugh hysterically when they all began crying in the car. :lol: