PDA

View Full Version : Which foreign skaters do Japanese fans like?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

NMURA
11-23-2010, 08:53 AM
I don't deny Kim has many "fans" in Japan. 0.4 percent of one million could count as "many" in ordinary senses. But I must say, she's the only skater who has more "antis" than fans. No event organizer is willing to invite her by any chance.

riveredge
11-23-2010, 09:07 AM
I don't deny Kim has many "fans" in Japan. 0.4 percent of one million could count as "many" in ordinary senses. But I must say, she's the only skater who has more "antis" than fans. No event organizer is willing to invite her by any chance.

Like she gives a sh!t. :P

And besides this whole 'hate' stuff is ridiculous anyway. I'm sure any skater has her/his critics but hating someone who you don't even know is stupid and laughable.

lowtherlore
11-23-2010, 09:14 AM
NOMURA, you are repeating yourself again. So, what's your opinion on why she has more antis than fans in Japan as you said? Or is it that you don't care as to why and just like the fact that Yu-Na has many antis there? Please, share your insight as I did with mine.

let`s talk
11-23-2010, 10:47 AM
Anyone know if Japanese fans like (or, at least liked) Petrova and Tikhnov? (didn't he once skated for Japan?)
Not many remember that he did. But Petrova/Tikhonov style reminded Japanese some sort of Russian classic literature, which is extremely popular among Japanese. I guess they were liked for that.

let`s talk
11-23-2010, 10:59 AM
I'm not really sure I'm reading from the Japanese fans about who "they" like. I'm reading more about "foreigners" telling us who the Japanese fans should like. Can Japanese fans put "From Native Japan" at the beginning of their post, because I see non-Japanese natives telling us who the Japanese like.
Gaijin hater rant.

There are enough foreign permanent residents of Japan. You should work on your political correctness before using "non-Japanese natives", "from Native Japan" when you use "Japanese fans."

burntBREAD
11-23-2010, 02:35 PM
NOMURA, you are repeating yourself again. So, what's your opinion on why she has more antis than fans in Japan as you said? Or is it that you don't care as to why and just like the fact that Yu-Na has many antis there? Please, share your insight as I did with mine.

Are you even Japanese? :confused:

work suspended
11-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Sorry to interrupt the discussion.

:respec: 英語も言ってることもピッタリ! Please post more often! :)

有難うございます。Thank you so much. I'm glad you say that. :) I'll try.

AliasJohnDoe
11-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Gaijin hater rant.

There are enough foreign permanent residents of Japan. You should work on your political correctness before using "non-Japanese natives", "from Native Japan" when you use "Japanese fans."

Of all people, "you" are going to lecture others on political correctness? :lol:

Doubletoe
11-23-2010, 08:02 PM
Gaijin hater rant.

Oh, please. . . :rolleyes: If foreign permanent residents aren't allowed to vote in Japanese elections, why should they be allowed to vote in Japanese figure skating popularity polls? :lol: If you are a non-Japanese living in Japan, you should be used to feeling a bit like an outsider. :P

shine
11-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Are you even Japanese? :confused:
I thought it was pretty obvious that she/he's Korean :P

mrinalini
11-23-2010, 11:16 PM
I thought it was pretty obvious that she/he's Korean :P

Considering his obsession with Mao and how well-liked Yu-Na is in Japan, he probably wishes otherwise. :P

onionviper
11-24-2010, 12:52 AM
so now YNK fans are complaining that Japan does not love her more than they love Mao-chan? rly? :lol::duh::D:rofl:

Now I think we should petition for Mao to be more loved in Korea than Yuna kim.

Lookingood
11-24-2010, 02:31 AM
lol funny this poster accusing yuna fans just for 1 poster saying blablabla in this thread
there are no one complain on anything but that 1 poster which im not even sure he/she is uber or *fan*

riveredge
11-24-2010, 03:57 AM
Considering his obsession with Mao and how well-liked Yu-Na is in Japan, he probably wishes otherwise. :P

Are you talking about lowtherlore? I think he/she was clear that Yuna has a lot of haters in Japan. :P

so now YNK fans are complaining that Japan does not love her more than they love Mao-chan? rly? :lol::duh::D:rofl:

Now I think we should petition for Mao to be more loved in Korea than Yuna kim.

FANS? Can you even count? :lol: There's only 1 poster who is b!tching with another poster who is obsessed about Yuna has a lot of antis by showing a poll and that "no event organizer is willing to invite her by any chance.. " :P

luCN
11-24-2010, 05:58 AM
as I know,Japanese seems more intensely on female skaters...I always shocked buy the love-XXX and anti-XXX post on japanese site.those fight seems....violent