PDA

View Full Version : Seattle/Tacoma fans going to RISE movie?

LoisV
11-15-2010, 09:15 AM
I'd like to go to the movie RISE with some other figure skating fans. Any other FSUers in the Seattle/Tacoma area going? In the south end it's at Kent Station and Auburn Supermall but I'd travel north for company. Spare my poor husband from being dragged to a movie that's without spaceships, car chases or other macho mahem!

iamawake2
11-16-2010, 02:21 AM
I'd love to see this! I live on Capital Hill without a car. I have no idea where else it's playing. I could take the light rail to where you are - though you'd have to pick me up at the station.

genevieve
11-16-2010, 02:38 AM
iamawake2 - it's playing at Pacific Place downtown. Easy to walk or take a bus from Cap Hill!

skatecat
11-16-2010, 03:39 PM
I'll probably see it at Alderwood (I live in the north end).

BigB08822
11-16-2010, 05:39 PM
I am shocked to see that it is playing in not one but two theaters in Baton Rouge! This must be a really widespread event for Baton Rouge to have it. I am a little weary about getting a ticket because I wouldn't be shocked at all if the theater cancels the showing at the last minute or something. At the same time, I would love to see it and don't want to risk the off chance it might sell out. Anyone heard that its going to be played in a lot of markets?