PDA

View Full Version : Moore-Towers // Moscovitch

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Bournekraatzfan
11-23-2010, 07:19 AM
FWIW, Mark Pillay choreographed many programs for Emanuel Sandhu.

Yes, I remember him doing his LP for the 2005/2006 season, and I really liked that one. It really was abstract art.
I also remember Mark working with Mira and getting her to really respond to music. I think he is a great choreographer and would love to see more of his work.

Bournekraatzfan
11-23-2010, 07:22 AM
I really like the improvements they have made this year. and I saw Kirsten interacting with fans and the people around and she seems like a genuinely lovely girl (and Dylan seems equally as lovely). I personally like the energy of the SP as I just enjoy seeing skaters who love to skate. Good luck to them at the GPF!

alilou
12-06-2010, 07:42 AM
New article

Moore-Towers and Moscovitch jump into spotlight
http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/2010/120510.shtml

"We used to play around together when we both had other partners," Moscovitch said with his usual sense of humor. "We would switch partners sometimes during a session to try out different elements, and we had always done good stuff together just for fun. So when we tried out everything already worked very well."

clarie
12-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks for posting alilou. I really like what this team is doing thus far. The improvements from last year are noticeable this year. I wish them well at the GPF. :)

JasperBoy
12-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Thanks for that, Alilou. It was great to read about Kirsten and Dylan.

I am a big fan. It is thrilling to see them do so well this year. As Dylan said, he has worked all his life for this, and suddenly it is here. That's exactly how it feels to me. All of a sudden, he's on the international stage.

I will be there in Victoria, screaming my lungs out to help them win the championship.