PDA

View Full Version : What brings out the most venom on FSU?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

AliasJohnDoe
11-12-2010, 06:59 PM
oh wait that is more from Esta... :rollin:

Esta is the "antidote" to the venom!!! :rollin:

Cloudy_Gumdrops
11-12-2010, 07:05 PM
I hate Plush too, I got a lot of bad rep here on FSU and lots of insults on his official forums!:plush::argue::revenge:

Why would you go to a specific skater forum if you don't like them? :confused: Stick to general forums where you're not gonna be surrounded by fans. If you're purposely going there to rile up the fans, then you're just a troll.

Carmen Ovsiannikov
11-12-2010, 07:34 PM
After checking out the C&P thread I'd add Tanith Belbin to the venom magnet list. I'm not sure whether to :wall: or :rofl:. By this time next week I'm sure that someone will somehow find a way to pin global warming on her as well.

museksk8r
11-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Why would you go to a specific skater forum if you don't like them? :confused: Stick to general forums where you're not gonna be surrounded by fans. If you're purposely going there to rile up the fans, then you're just a troll.

Yes, I would never think to visit or post at the fan forum of a skater I dislike. Those are designed specifically for fans of said skater. Anything goes at a general forum however; fans have to learn to mix with non-fans.

Twilight1
11-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Carmen- I have to say I was not a big fan of B&A in competitions. Didn't get the big fan'dom' but after seeing them live at Shall We Dance, I have a whole new appreciation for them as skaters.

fan
11-12-2010, 08:47 PM
mira leung and sarah hughes.

Squibble
11-12-2010, 09:34 PM
mira leung and sarah hughes.

Who? :confused:

Zokko!
11-12-2010, 09:34 PM
and skaters who skate ugly! :P

Examples, please!??? :yikes: :scream: :D

orientalplane
11-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Lipinski's 1998 win and almost everything about Oksana Baiul appear to generate a lot of hatred on this board. Seems sad to me. :(

geod2
11-13-2010, 12:09 AM
So my question is - what do you think brings out the most venom in posters?

If you base it on the consistency of the response, it's a race to the bottom between Phil Hersh and Speedy.

casken
11-13-2010, 12:35 AM
Lipinski's 1998 win ...(

Nothing matches the venom that Grishuk&Platov got in 97-98, especially after she changed her name to Pasha. :drama:

CBS, led by Tracy Wilson, couldn't even resist getting their digs in during the NHK broadcast that season.

Twilight1
11-13-2010, 07:56 PM
I love(d) Oksana Grishuk but IMHO the name change was ridiculous. What CBS did to her with the Marilyn Monroe bit at the Olympics even more so but my venom is with them not her.

Rex
11-13-2010, 08:07 PM
Heterosexual male skaters :slinkaway.
I've seen it more than a few times here...

Jot the Dot Dot
11-14-2010, 01:19 AM
I love(d) Oksana Grishuk but IMHO the name change was ridiculous. What CBS did to her with the Marilyn Monroe bit at the Olympics even more so but my venom is with them not her.

She did it because she kept getting mistaken for the other Oksana, which particularly rankled after Baiul's DUI (causing The Artist Formerly Known As Oksana to refer to her as a 'criminal'). Didn't help matters that she dyed her hair blonde, same shade as her namesakes. As for her singing "Happy Birthday Mr. President", ala Monroe, what a sorry spectacle! Stick to your day job, you just don't have the pipes!

museksk8r
11-14-2010, 01:23 AM
Johnny haterz! :2faced::EVILLE:

US ladiezzzzzzzzzz wuz robbed threads. :barrel:yawn::wall::revenge::scream: