PDA

View Full Version : What brings out the most venom on FSU?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

DickButtonFan
11-11-2010, 10:32 PM
And I'll give you some if you write it again. :mad:

I'm kidding ;)

I like pushy :lol:

Ziggy
11-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Speaking for the forum as a whole:

The most annoying thing to happen by far is when a skater skates a good program, but makes some mistakes, and places well. Then nobody notices how good the program was and everybody focuses on the mistakes and the whining begins.

Examples:
Sale/Pelletier vs. Bereznhnaya/Sikharulidze
Laura Lepisto's medals
Patrick Chan's SC victory

As for what brings most venom in yours truly:

1. Zoueva & Shpilband
2. Any Chinese pairs that aren't Sui/Han
3. Kawaguchi/Smirnov

Ziggy
11-11-2010, 10:43 PM
This isn't "the most" but I'm surprised how many people get upset about grammatical and spelling errors.

If you're talking about people for whom English isn't their first language not being 100& correct all the time, then I totally understand what you mean.

But then, there are people who clearly don't give a toss.

Who don't use capitalisation, punctuation and don't break the text down into paragraphs.

They awake a murderous rage in me.

It's English, motherf*****! (http://i.imgur.com/2FMIl.jpg) (Careful kids, this link contains swearing :drama:)

DickButtonFan
11-11-2010, 10:57 PM
I don't capitalize and spell everything right cuz it's hard when you're typing on an iPod.

gkelly
11-11-2010, 11:09 PM
I don't capitalize and spell everything right cuz it's hard when you're typing on an iPod.

Especially when you have to type words with caps in the middle like "iPod"

DickButtonFan
11-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Especially when you have to type words with caps in the middle like "iPod"

Steve jobs takes care of that part I didn't even have to type it in :D

Aussie Willy
11-11-2010, 11:27 PM
I is very carful about crickicising poople's use of luggage in case I stoof up meself.

Reuven
11-12-2010, 12:11 AM
You know you shouldn’t post with your mouth full...;)

ciocio
11-12-2010, 07:21 AM
Plush (I got a bad rep once cuz I said I liked him :D )

I hate Plush too, I got a lot of bad rep here on FSU and lots of insults on his official forums!:plush::argue::revenge:

kosjenka
11-12-2010, 10:56 AM
"Plushenko" is a topic that comes with a package of mixed emotions. "Yu Na" threads have many venom and when they mix with "Mao" it is just unbearable.

On the other hand - there are posters that make those topics just so funny and witty. So even the venomous threads can be fun to read :D

paskatefan
11-12-2010, 12:28 PM
posters relentlessly bashing skaters they don't like for whatever reason (and denigrating their accomplishments to make their favorite skaters look better by comparison).

I have a lot of respect for ESL posters who are trying very hard to express their opinions successfully in English. I have taught ESL students for years.

Rex
11-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Ugly skaters

geod2
11-12-2010, 02:18 PM
...and arguments about depilation. :slinkaway

I had to look up "depilation"....at first, I was afraid it was about some bodily function.

:lol:

Twilight1
11-12-2010, 06:21 PM
The greatness that is Bourne & Kraatz :lol:

I don't know why everyone doesn't bow down to their greatness ;)

Oh and Usova...oh wait that is more from Esta... :rollin:

museksk8r
11-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Ugly skaters

and skaters who skate ugly! :P