PDA

View Full Version : Miki Ando's LP's of the last three seasons

Pages : 1 [2] 3

all_empty
11-12-2010, 07:03 PM
If she nail 3Lz+3Lo, 2A+3T, 3Lo, 3S, 3Lz, 3T, 2A+2Lo+2Lo, the jumps content will be pretty competitive even with a <.

You have her repeating three triples (3L, 3Lo, 3T), which she cannot do.

She could swap the second Lutz for a flip, but why do that since her Lutz is usually pretty solid and worth more points? Maybe the second toe loop?

robinhood
11-12-2010, 11:06 PM
I thought this thread was about how similar (in boredom :coffee:) Ando's programs have been this past 3 seasons:confused:

Fallcolor
11-13-2010, 02:24 AM
Maybe because she's been given the same programs for exactly 3 seasons lol...

ks777
11-13-2010, 02:39 AM
at least her postures seem to have improved. Her gala dress this season reminds me of a wedding dress... I wonder if it's getting close?

oleada
11-13-2010, 02:49 AM
at least her postures seem to have improved. Her gala dress this season reminds me of a wedding dress... I wonder if it's getting close?
:scream: :yikes:
That is when an intervention needs to be staged.

briancoogaert
11-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Well, if she plans to attempt the 3Lz+3Lo, she can't do the 3Lo as her solo jump.
I see what you mean. I don't see many 3Lz/3Loop from her, but just in case, it's better to work another jump then 3Loop as solo triple. I agree. ;)

wonderlen
11-15-2010, 04:08 PM
You have her repeating three triples (3L, 3Lo, 3T), which she cannot do.

She could swap the second Lutz for a flip, but why do that since her Lutz is usually pretty solid and worth more points? Maybe the second toe loop?

No. Under this jump layout, she will do 2 Lutz, 2 Toeloop, 2 Loop and 1 Salcow (no Flip). Double jumps (loop or toeloop) doesn't count under the rule. She still doing two Lutz which is her best jump IMO, and with Flip jump being close to loop in base value, it only give her less than 1/4 of a point in advantage. < loop jump will get more credit than Flip jump that was poped, fall or get an edge call.

Loves_Shizuka
11-15-2010, 09:52 PM
I also thought this was going to be about the similarities of her recent LPs, considering her LP this year is basically her 09 LP which was basically her 07 LP. I still love her though. :D

oleada
11-15-2010, 10:01 PM
She did 3Lz+3Lo in her COC SP and bank 9 point for that combo even with the < and -GEO. I think she will put that combo in the LP as the season goes and by the time major events come, GPF, National, 4CC, World so she cannot put another solo 3Lo in her program. If she nail 3Lz+3Lo, 2A+3T, 3Lo, 3S, 3Lz, 3T, 2A+2Lo+2Lo, the jumps content will be pretty competitive even with a <.

No. Under this jump layout, she will do 2 Lutz, 2 Toeloop, 2 Loop and 1 Salcow (no Flip). Double jumps (loop or toeloop) doesn't count under the rule. She still doing two Lutz which is her best jump IMO, and with Flip jump being close to loop in base value, it only give her less than 1/4 of a point in advantage. < loop jump will get more credit than Flip jump that was poped, fall or get an edge call.

No, I don't think you're quite getting it. She would be doing the 3Lz twice, the 3Lo twice and the 3T twice, which is not allowed. She can't repeat more than two triple jumps, and the repeated triples must include at least one in combination. Under your proposed jump layout, her 3T would receive no credit.

krenseby
11-16-2010, 12:37 AM
I also thought this was going to be about the similarities of her recent LPs, considering her LP this year is basically her 09 LP which was basically her 07 LP. I still love her though. :D

You still love her despite so many of her LPs being eerily similar? You've got a big heart, let me tell you!

burntBREAD
11-16-2010, 01:23 AM
You still love her despite so many of her LPs being eerily similar? You've got a big heart, let me tell you!

It always goes

1. Music starts
2. Slight interpretation/posing for a few seconds
3. Immediate crossovers towards the judges and then glides away into the back left corner (from the judges' perspective)
4. Lutz-loop combo

:lol:

krenseby
11-16-2010, 01:58 AM
It always goes

1. Music starts
2. Slight interpretation/posing for a few seconds
3. Immediate crossovers towards the judges and then glides away into the back left corner (from the judges' perspective)
4. Lutz-loop combo

:lol:

Is that Morozov's standard program opening for all his skaters or is Miki the only one he gives this choreography too?

smarts1
11-16-2010, 02:14 AM
Does anyone know if she can do a triple lutz-triple toe?

Loves_Shizuka
11-16-2010, 08:33 PM

Oh I know love. Also, most of the time I'm drunk.

MikiAndoFan#1
11-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Oh I know love. Also, most of the time I'm drunk.

:rofl: