PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for You Tube entry

Gramps
11-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Gramps would like to thank whoever put the tribute to Emily & Evan on you tube. It was a fantastic job. Check it out on you tube, search. Samuelson/ Bates Save You. Again Thanks !!!!! Gramps

HisWeirness
11-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4VbO5m4dnA

~tapdancer~
11-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Just a really nice tribute video! Like the song says, "it's gonna be alright". Hoping Evan is healing well and Emily is hanging in there! Miss them a lot already.

Pratfall
11-06-2010, 03:44 AM
:)I'm trusting in a full recovery..Surely the skating gods wouldn't deprive us all... but as with Tessa's injury, I hope they take all the time they need. We'll be here waiting.

purple skates
11-06-2010, 03:53 AM
OMG, how cute doing the cha cha!

Gramps, I have had the pleasure of knowing these two fantastic young people at the A2 rink. They are talented, and more importantly, they are genuinely terrific people. My prayers go out to them for a full recovery. It is far to soon for figure skating to lose their talents.

BigBadBob
11-06-2010, 03:33 PM
I remember many of those competitions... I miss you guys. Evan: get your ass back on the ice plenty quick!

Nikki Lee
11-07-2010, 12:30 AM
I hope Evan will consider exploring this venue of healing; Mr. Zhao continued his career with a great result.

warmly,
Nikki Lee

LilJen
11-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Totally loved the old vids (and I was proud of myself for recognizing the cha cha, too!). I think we're all torn: we want them back on the ice NOW for our own enjoyment, and because we know they're both probably going a little nuts waiting for Evan to heal--but then again, if he gets back on the ice too soon, that wouldn't be good either.

Skate blades: They're a blessing. And a curse. </end Monk imitation>

skatesindreams
11-07-2010, 10:23 PM
What a lovely video!
Gramps, could you let Emily and Evan and know that we are thonking of them?

They are missed!

aftershocks
11-08-2010, 12:27 AM
Beautiful and uplifting.

This video says it all: the partnership, the love, the joy, the years of hard work, the growth, the perseverance through ups and downs, victory, celebration, satisfying moments, challenges, the journey...

Thanks Evan and Emily! :) Hang in there through this difficult chapter... the next one is coming and this experience will prepare you for it. :saint:

Thanks to LooveActually for putting this lovely tribute together and sharing it with us.

kwanette
11-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Lovely video. I had the good fortune of meeting Emily and Evan last yr in Kitchener.(In fact I'm pretty sure that I met you..outside..) They are fabulous people and great skaters. I was so sorry to hear of Evan's injury and their not being able to compete. I wish him a speedy recovery and will be waiting for their return.

shan
11-11-2010, 06:34 PM
What a sweet tribute! Baby Emily and Evan were so cute. :) Its neat to see how they've developed as a team over the years. I can't wait to see them on the ice again. I hope Evan has a speedy recovery.