PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 10/25-26 the UnCorked version

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]

mashenka82
10-28-2010, 09:57 PM
He has seemed much more patient during the last season or two, but earlier he was coming off as much more harsh. He was very no nonsense and even lectured some of the pros about their teaching styles, getting involved with the celebs, and wasting time, according to the footage and behind the scenes talk. I remember him becoming quite annoyed the season he was with Lisa Rinna regarding the other dancers and their celebs during a group rehearsal. Not to say it wasn't deserved, but he did come off as the man wanting to be in charge.

I think he's mellowed out or his reputation has become less harsh on the show. I was actually surprised by what he and his partner did this season, as it seemed out of character for how he is portrayed on television usually.

Louis has seemed to melow out the last season, but I agree that before this he was very much a slave driver (which is not a bad thing, but he's very no-nonsense) and it was his way or no way. And that's fine for a grown woman who can put her foot down if it gets to be too much (like Lisa Rinna) or just not take things seriously, but for someone like Bristol who really does need personal coaching to coax anything out of her, it wouldn't have worked. She needs someone who's a firecracker in the right way, ie able to bring some life out of her!
This isn't to say that Louis is bad or anything, he just would have been too serious with Bristol and she would have folded quickly.

Wyliefan
10-31-2010, 12:13 AM
Tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi today: "Yay Team underdog! They r looking great-Bristol, Kyle and Rick! Doing me proud!"

Garden Kitty
10-31-2010, 02:40 AM
I thought Apolo and Kristi's teams were going to be an exhibition from former dancers, not the current dancers. Too bad - I still hope we get to see Giles, Evan and Helio dance again

Vash01
10-31-2010, 05:11 AM
Tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi today: "Yay Team underdog! They r looking great-Bristol, Kyle and Rick! Doing me proud!"

I didn't think of Rick as an underdog. He is scoring pretty well with the judges, starting from day one.

pixie cut
10-31-2010, 10:28 PM
I thought Apolo and Kristi's teams were going to be an exhibition from former dancers, not the current dancers. Too bad - I still hope we get to see Giles, Evan and Helio dance again

I think Apolo and Kristi are team captains. There are six teams left. That's usually when the show does the team dances with three teams each. I think they're captaining the teams of current competitors.

I believe the returning celebrities will be guest judges.