PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 10/25-26 the UnCorked version

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21

Garden Kitty
10-27-2010, 02:59 AM
This isn't a courtroom Len - it's not about justice. It's a tv show and we want entertainment.

KikiSashaFan
10-27-2010, 02:59 AM
Damn, I was hoping for Derek.

Wyliefan
10-27-2010, 03:02 AM
This isn't a courtroom Len - it's not about justice. It's a tv show and we want entertainment.

Anyway, wasn't Mr. Justice the one who said Audrina got on his nerves? Spare us the sanctimony, Len.

mrr50
10-27-2010, 03:04 AM
We got tired of waiting for her to LET LOOSE and GET INTO THE CHARACTER of the music. Beating on a picture of Bruno didn't help I guess.

my little pony
10-27-2010, 03:31 AM
Damn, I was hoping for Derek.

it wasnt fair to lead me on like that, I almost believed there was a chance that I could get rid of Chosen Jennifer

Nora_Charles
10-27-2010, 03:49 AM
Lea Michele... I grew up with Fraulein Maria, I loved Fraulein Maria... you are no Fraulein Maria!

Seconded. Heartily. :)

dbell1
10-27-2010, 03:56 AM
Thrilled the Audrinabot is gone. And if the chosen one and smug boy were really in the bottom 2, that was justice. They phoned in last night's dance and it came back and bit them. :P They also weren't good last week. And I'm frankly sick of people with no real careers whining about working every day. Suck it up Baby or go back to the freaking corner. :drama:

Wyliefan
10-27-2010, 04:00 AM
Seconded. Heartily. :)

She's cute, but . . . yeah. Nobody could benefit from that comparison!

suep1963
10-27-2010, 04:20 AM
I'm not digging this version of We Will Rock You. I mean, even the British boy band Five didn't muck it up that badly. :P

For all it being Rock Week--they really multilated Queen these past two nights--didn't they.

I think Audrina is going home. She's kind of boring, and Tony's complaining about Bruno and Carrie Ann as of late will not stand them in good stead.

Lea Michele... I grew up with Fraulein Maria, I loved Fraulein Maria... you are no Fraulein Maria!

Especially when her lips weren't in time with the music!

Vash01
10-27-2010, 06:47 AM
I was flipping back and forth between DWTS and the Suns-Blazers game, which was much more entertaining (sadly the Suns lost:( ), so I did not get to watch every elimination, but I heard that Kurt & Anna were announced safe fairly early, so I was happy. I skipped most of the singing and dancing tonight.

I was shocked that Audrina and Jennifer were the bottom two. They are two of the better dancers, though Audrina is rather plastic. I think she lost mainly because of fan vote. Jennifer was that low because of fan vote too. I still have a soft corner for Jen, though she does not look anything like the girl in 'Dirty Dancing', so I was happy that she is safe. I don't care for Derek, but I don't hate him and Jennifer the way some posters here do.

I dislike Rick-Cheryl pair. I like Cheryl, but she and Rick are so mismatched in height that it's not pleasant to watch them dance. It would be different if they were a pair on ice. Rick has a smug expression and he is always overmarked by the judges. I am sure he gets lots of votes from the Lakers fans, which could move him into the top 3. Same with Bristol. She is so limited in talent, and the reason she is still around is her mother is probably canvassing for her.

Glad to see Kyle stay. He is a sweet guy, and I hope he can beat Bristol and Rick. It's getting very competitive now. I am not sure Kurt will survive another week, but his fan base is strong, I think and that may help.

I won't be surprised to see Brandy, Bristol and Rick in the top three. Only Brandy deserves to be there.

JMO- all of them.

Go Kurt. Kick b* next week.:lol:

skateboy
10-27-2010, 07:27 AM
The problem I have with the remaining dancers is that the two best, Jennifer and Brandy, really turn me off personally. I just don't want to vote for them.

Based on who's left, I wouldn't mind seeing Rick, Kyle and Kurt in the top three, and may the best man win.

rfisher
10-27-2010, 11:21 AM
It's only rarely that I vote for the celebrity anyway. I vote for the pro. Go Maks and Anna :cheer2:

Aceon6
10-27-2010, 01:06 PM
I was shocked that Audrina and Jennifer were the bottom two.

There's no guarantee that Jennifer was in the bottom. The producers frequently manipulate the last two standing to garner votes for the next week. For example, early on, Rick and Cheryl were "in danger" when it was clear that there was no chance of them leaving. The subsequent week, R/C were announced as safe very early on.

The DialIdol busy percentages are getting a bit more accurate. If I was to guess based on Monday night's data, I'd guess that it was Kyle with the 2nd lowest combined score. That might explain Lacey's shocked expression when they were announced as safe.

zaphyre14
10-27-2010, 01:30 PM
I don't get the Derek hate here. The man can dance and teach and choreograph. He gets the best out of his partners. Jennifer's 50 years old! I think it's amazing that she can keep up with the kids half her age.

And if anyone's a ringer, I'd say it's Brandy. She's beein doing stage and pop dancing for decades. And if you're going to ding Jennifer for her "Dirty Dancing" experience, thenyou should do the same for Brandy's stint in the remake of Rogers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella."

I think people just don't want to see Derek win again. And I don't get the Maks love either. He comes across as way more arrogant and dictatorial than sexy to me.

I have to vote this week as "Horrible Costume Week" all around. There wasn't one outfit there that made the dancers look good. And whoever thought that putting Bristol in a navy blue and purple straightjacket needs their eyes examined.

sk9tingfan
10-27-2010, 01:38 PM
We got tired of waiting for her to LET LOOSE and GET INTO THE CHARACTER of the music. Beating on a picture of Bruno didn't help I guess.

It struck me that her dancing reminded me of two inanimate objects simultaneously: Wood and plastic!