PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 10/25-26 the UnCorked version

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

danceronice
10-26-2010, 02:58 PM
As far as I'm concerned, there is no male eye candy this season. Woefully understocked (except the usual on the pro side.)

I just wasn't impressed with Kurt, but I want Audrina to go as she committed the worst sin of all--being horribly boring and entirely forgetable. Seriously, I think whoever said it upthread is right, she got third only because the judges kept forgetting she was there!

Wyliefan
10-26-2010, 03:05 PM
I have to say, much as I like Kurt, at this point I'd kind of like to see Kyle outlast him (poor Lacey's horrific outfits notwithstanding). Kurt's had some great routines, but overall I think Kyle is doing a better job.

Vash01
10-27-2010, 12:24 AM
Bristol was at or near the bottom of the leaderboard for two weeks in a row. How are you defining "held up"?

Her marks were low but not low enough for those two weeks for what she did. I saw her get 7's when the judges creamed her in the comments.

Last night she had a better performance, but not worthy of 8's.

Compare that with Kurt's marks.

It was very obvious in the marathon how the judges are going to manipulate the positions, and Bristol was not at the bottom.

KikiSashaFan
10-27-2010, 12:44 AM
Last week I wanted to go through my tv screen and smack Len for giving Bristol a 6 and Kyle a 5.

rfisher
10-27-2010, 12:52 AM
A low score from the judges is only meaningful if they give somebody else 10s. It's a % of the total points awarded. If everybody gets low or high scores, the judges scores don't really mean much other than drama points.

soxxy
10-27-2010, 02:05 AM
Kurt safe.
Bristol safe.
Jennifer in jeopardy.

BigB08822
10-27-2010, 02:09 AM
I just turned through the channels and came across Bristol and her partner. Does she always dance with that ho-hum look on her face or was it just for this type of dance? She shows no emotion at all, lol

rfisher
10-27-2010, 02:10 AM
I just turned through the channels and came across Bristol and her partner. Does she always dance with that ho-hum look on her face or was it just for this type of dance? She shows no emotion at all, lol

Well, they were doing a tango.

ArtisticFan
10-27-2010, 02:12 AM

It was actually a step in the right direction. Sometimes she just looks confused.

Garden Kitty
10-27-2010, 02:12 AM
Surprised but happy that Kurt is safe. Derek has bugged me a number of times this season, but I give him credit for being quick to congratulate Anna and Kurt when they were announced safe.

Surprised that Bristol got the encore dance, but I guess they have to spread it around at least a little.

Now I just hope Kyle is safe.

BigB08822
10-27-2010, 02:16 AM
Well, they were doing a tango.

So you are saying she isn't normally like this? I thought tangos were passionate, lustful and romantic. Not stone faced. :lol:

I love Heart but can barely hear her vocals. Maybe the almost shirtless men are distracting me...:grope:

numbers123
10-27-2010, 02:16 AM
Heart is really bad! Kind of makes you wish for lip sync

I wasn't surprised about the encore dance. I think that they thought it would be a goodbye dance

Audrina or Rick are going home. I'll be sad if it is Rick

rfisher
10-27-2010, 02:17 AM
I love to watch the pros dance. :cheer2:

The sound mix seemed weird for Heart.

rfisher
10-27-2010, 02:19 AM
So you are saying she isn't normally like this? I thought tangos were passionate, lustful and romantic. Not stone faced. :lol:

I love Heart but can barely hear her vocals. Maybe the almost shirtless men are distracting me...:grope:

No, she's usually worse. :lol: This show has been waaaaay out of her comfort zone. She's actually gotten better over time.

You'd have had a case of the vapors if Dmitry had been dancing.

Matryeshka
10-27-2010, 02:20 AM
This show obviously sucks all the musical talent out of you.

I blame Derek. :P