View Full Version : DWTS 10/25-26 the UnCorked version

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

dbell1
10-26-2010, 03:02 AM
How did the Audrinabot last that long? :confused:

Garden Kitty
10-26-2010, 03:04 AM

Maybe the judges forgot all about her just like I do.

my little pony
10-26-2010, 03:05 AM

a more interesting question is why did Tony give her that odd bit of choreo that looked like the tire part of an obstacle course and then why did he have her repeat it a dozen times?

rfisher
10-26-2010, 03:09 AM
a more interesting question is why did Tony give her that odd bit of choreo that looked like the tire part of an obstacle course and then why did he have her repeat it a dozen times?

He's probably tired and wants to leave. While it's a toss up between disliking Brandy and Jennifer, I want Maks to kick Derek's butt and take that trophy. He's getting all my votes from here on out.

dbell1
10-26-2010, 04:11 AM

Maybe her memory chip was stuck and she malfunctioned? :lol:

Vash01
10-26-2010, 05:16 AM
Anna is a beautiful dancer, but she cannot hide her upset when things don't go well. She is definitely pissed off.

She was understandably upset. The judges clearly want to see her and Kurt gone. So they gave them horrible review for their dance. Kurt did very well, IMO. Kurt is pretty stoic, but he did not look happy either. He clearly knows what's going on.

Then in the marathon the judges eliminated them first, which clearly shows they want to get rid of them. Shame on those judges! This show is such a joke! If they eliminate Kurt tomorrow, I am not watching rest of the show.:mad:

Wyliefan
10-26-2010, 05:28 AM
I don't know . . . Kurt was mostly pretty good, but there was a part where he was stalking toward Anna with his shoulders up to his ears, and all I could think of was Frankenstein's monster. :shuffle: Still, I like him, and I'd be sorry to see him go. That one dance they did with the umbrella was a thing of beauty.

Vash01
10-26-2010, 05:51 AM
I want to see Bristol, Kyle and Audrina leave before Kurt (particularly Bristol who is being held up by the judges just to get Sara Palin on the show again). Kyle may be charming but his dancing is sloppy. Audrina is wooden but the judges love her.

Margot
10-26-2010, 07:58 AM
I want to see Bristol, Kyle and Audrina leave before Kurt (particularly Bristol who is being held up by the judges just to get Sarah Palin on the show again). Kyle may be charming but his dancing is sloppy. Audrina is wooden but the judges love her.

I agree. Please vote for Kurt or he will be gone this week.

Aceon6
10-26-2010, 12:58 PM
I actually kinda liked Bristol last night (ducks) and thought that Kurt was much better than his scores, while Rick was overmarked for essentially the same posture and technique issues.

Wyliefan
10-26-2010, 01:20 PM
I want to see Bristol, Kyle and Audrina leave before Kurt (particularly Bristol who is being held up by the judges just to get Sara Palin on the show again).

Bristol was at or near the bottom of the leaderboard for two weeks in a row. How are you defining "held up"?

soxxy
10-26-2010, 01:40 PM
I actually kinda liked Bristol last night (ducks) and thought that Kurt was much better than his scores, while Rick was overmarked for essentially the same posture and technique issues.

IMO, Rick is overmarked every week. If you look only at his movement and not Cheryl's, he's awkward. Maybe, live, he's absolutely "dazzling."

rfisher
10-26-2010, 01:53 PM
IMO, Rick is overmarked every week. If you look only at his movement and not Cheryl's, he's awkward. Maybe, live, he's absolutely "dazzling."

Who's looking at his feet? :smokin:

soxxy
10-26-2010, 01:54 PM

Not the judges! :)

numbers123
10-26-2010, 02:38 PM

:respec: but I don't know why they feel the need to look at Kurt's feet either.

I'd take eye candy over fake drama and divaness any day.