PDA

View Full Version : Costume ideas for Halloween

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

JerseySlore
10-25-2010, 01:16 AM
Once again, Halloween is upon us:cheer2:
I still haven't decided on costume, so I want some suggestions for myself as well as hear what other FSUers are going to be.
I have done all kinds of cliche stuff in the past like vampire, Jack Sparrow, pilot, gladiator, Borat, pervert priest, etc., so I want something original this year instead of some off the wreck stuff from Ricky's. Also, I'm no longer in school, so anything like mankini is big no no no.

PS, "The Situation" or any other NJ based reality star is not an option:D

Jot the Dot Dot
10-25-2010, 01:33 AM
Perhaps combine the beehive of Amy Winehouse with the meat dress of Lady Gaga.

JerseySlore
10-25-2010, 01:38 AM
:scream:
Past certain age, it's no longer cool to be scary :rofl:

numbers123
10-25-2010, 01:39 AM
Do you need to drive somewhere in your costume or will be you being staying "at home"

JerseySlore
10-25-2010, 01:42 AM
I'll be club-hopping pretty much all night.

DarrellH
10-25-2010, 02:03 AM
Get fome Fritos from a vending machine and attach them to your shirt pocket. You can go as "All that, and a bag of chips!"

numbers123
10-25-2010, 02:29 AM
A red straight skirt with wrapping paper strips attached to the top of the skirt in your favorite team's colors. A white shirt (for your top)

A pom-pom.

Prancer
10-25-2010, 02:32 AM
I am always a pun and make people figure out what I am.

If that sort of thing appeals, I have a few ideas. If not, :slinkaway.

BigB08822
10-25-2010, 05:31 AM
I am always a pun and make people figure out what I am.

If that sort of thing appeals, I have a few ideas. If not, :slinkaway.

Please share!

Last year I went as a party pooper. I made it look like I crapped my pants and put on a party hat and had some streamers hanging out of my jacket pocket. I also had a roll of toilet paper hanging from my waist. It won me "most creative" costume award at the party!

ryanbfan
10-25-2010, 06:49 AM
Please share!

Last year I went as a party pooper. I made it look like I crapped my pants and put on a party hat and had some streamers hanging out of my jacket pocket. I also had a roll of toilet paper hanging from my waist. It won me "most creative" costume award at the party!

LOL I love that!

I'm going as a Cat mostly but I have a 2nd costume that will remain a secret until Halloween (I just find the idea to be that good).

One of my favorites for uniqueness has always been a gumball machine. Black leggings and a red top. Then you attach a bunch of balloons (multicolored) to the shirt. Voila! Gumball machine.

Aussie Willy
10-25-2010, 07:33 AM
You could go as Joan from Mad Men - she can be pretty skary at times. And you would want to keep out of her way with those tatas. They have a life of their own.

On second thought, just go as Joan's tatas.

JerseySlore
10-25-2010, 11:30 AM
Wow those are some original ideas :lol:
I'm sort of tempted to go as Johnny Weir, but I'm afraid most people won't get it :P

Aceon6
10-25-2010, 12:55 PM
My fave all time was when my brother and his wife went as a pair of lamps. Bro rigged the lights in their lampshade "hats". First time, sil made tops of Delft pattern material. It was so good that they did it again a few years later, as halogen floor lamps. They wore black and got smaller shades and wore them upside down.

pollyanna
10-25-2010, 01:35 PM
I'm not being all that original this year. I'm going as a pregnant nun because it sounds loose and comfortable.

My friend likes to safety pin mini cereal boxes to his clothes and carry a fake knife = Serial Killer.

Tinami Amori
10-25-2010, 10:16 PM
:scream:
Past certain age, it's no longer cool to be scary :rofl:

I'll be club-hopping pretty much all night.

- John Travolta/Sat. Night Live.
- Steve Rubell/Pasha of Disco/Studio 54
- Angus Young/AC-DC
http://blogs.dailyrecord.com/warpedculture/files/2009/07/AngusGilletteCrop-1024x963.jpg

- borrow an Aborigines suite from Shabalin?..... :D