View Full Version : Amazing Race (10/24) "Tastes Like a Million Dollars"

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

skategal
10-25-2010, 01:54 AM
"I think we're in second, dude..." :lol::lol::lol:

Not quite...

rfisher
10-25-2010, 01:58 AM
You can't help but like Michael and Kevin.

PrincessLeppard
10-25-2010, 02:14 AM
Oh, feck. I had them winning.

Helloooo, basement.....

Fridge_Break
10-25-2010, 02:19 AM
Oh my god. The preview for next week has me laughing not unlike the Czech ice dancer's free dance music selections. :lol:

dbell1
10-25-2010, 02:24 AM
:cheer2: Shopping Gals. The woman ran bleeding up to the pit stop and didn't complain. They're really a cool team. I like 3 teams this year, docs, dad and you tube son and the shopping queens. Darn, I think I just cursed them all now. :shuffle:

Garden Kitty
10-25-2010, 02:26 AM
I'm running behind and watching on tivo, but :respec: to the doctors for handling the eating challenge so well and with so little drama.

And I agree, I love Michael and Kevin and I should find Mallory annoying, but so far I don't. Her enthusiasm is cute, and I like her dad.

shan
10-25-2010, 02:29 AM
I wonder if Vicki understands now what "FF taken" means. :lol: They are unbelievably dense sometimes. I felt bad for the v-ball girls for getting excited thinking someone was behind them. I thought I had picked them in my final 4 but I didn't. I think I'll lose a few spots, but probably not hit the bottom yet. Nick and Vicki hanging in there are really messing me up!

Garden Kitty
10-25-2010, 02:32 AM
Climbing back up that bridge was really hard, and special :respec: to the women who did it since the task definitely favored the men. I can't believe Nick knew what the task was and they chose Vicki to do it - although she totally rocked the challenge, so I guess they were right.

I can't imagine riding the mountain bike with your arms sore from climbing up the bridge.

oleada
10-25-2010, 02:37 AM
Doctors :cheer2: They're easily my favorite team and they totally rocked the eating challenge.

Shopping gals - I like their attitude. They & the father-son team are in my top three faves :)

I'm shocked Nick & Vicki are still here, considering that they appear to not have ever watched the show before.

Not exactly sad to see the V-ball girls go.

smurfy
10-25-2010, 02:43 AM
Cool episode. Love the lack of drama for the FF and docs eating it, just one step at a time and getting it done.
I am rooting for the docs, shoppers and father/son and mallory/dad. I don't think I have ever rooted for 4 teams at this state before.
Oh ND guy - get over that your gf does not have a degree, she should dump you! I hate people like that. (And I have a college degree, I would take a nice hardworking guy w/out a degree over someone like u any day).
Vball players - hardly knew you, oh well.
Nick/Vick - just crack me up. Taken!!!

Skittl1321
10-25-2010, 02:43 AM
I once knitted a sweater like the guy on top of the hill getting the fish is wearing. Took me forever, never made another one.

I once did a Dale of Norway pattern like that- when I finished it didn't fit the person I made it for. My gauge was spot on, so we remeasured HIM and he had gained weight.

It put me off knitting for 3 years I was so upset. Those suckers take forever.

Still cannot get over the stupidity of Nick and Vicki. "We think everyone will go for the fast forward" "Fast Forward taken- what does that mean?"
I mean it's not a nit-picky rule, it's a pretty basic one, and they have no clue.

Garden Kitty
10-25-2010, 02:47 AM
:lol: at Vicki riding right by Nick.

I never expected to like the shopping hosts as much as I do. This all seems pretty foreign to them, but they take it with great spirit and so far have been very supportive of one another. They won me over when the one got hit with the watermelon and continued with minimal drama.

Don't really mind the volleyball players leaving. They've been pretty blah all race to me.

Prancer
10-25-2010, 02:47 AM
I can't imagine riding the mountain bike with your arms sore from climbing up the bridge.

And Vicki passed Mr. Mountain Bike :lol:.

She may be dumb, but she's strong, that one.

Allskate
10-25-2010, 04:58 AM
:lol: at Vicki riding right by Nick.

:lol: Especially after he bragged about his bike riding!

Love the docs! It's not like she could have saved a sheep anyway. So, why not eat it for a chance at a million bucks?

JumpinBug
10-25-2010, 05:03 AM
The fish bouncing off her backside was possibly the funniest AR moment ever... in perfect unison, bounce bounce bounce... cameraman must have been killing himself.