PDA

View Full Version : Russian WebTV problems

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Braulio
11-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Domshabfan beat me to explain, but the explanation speaks for itself very clear!

I donīt speak russian also, but after becoming a figure skating fan and research for the options to watch it on internet at least I have learned cyrilic and some basic words, but yes google translator is the key to get through the registration

About your internet speed you can watch their 3 free day trial period, just submit on the top of the page and you will have to wait like 1 hour or even less time to be approved and there you go, that way you can see if your internet band speed is enough

Thus far for me it works wonderful and its cheaper and have tons of archived material, so for me its better option than Webtv

Citlali
11-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Yes, thanks Braulio, I took Domshabfan advice and Im currently watching a CoC rerun perfectly with the 3 day trial, Ill be upgrading to the month after it, to watch the GP final, this is really a great option for viewers outside the US, is a good deal, and the page works great (even with my google translated russian I didnt have any problems)

MikiAndoFan#1
11-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Thank you, Domshabfan!

:cheer2:

Bue
11-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the TVTeka suggestion. I'm on the site now and it looks good. And I now know the Russian word for 'sport'!

One question though - I can see the streams for all the retrospective competitions but I can't see any sign of upcoming ones. No mention of when Skate America will be on. Can anyone help?

HisWeirness
11-13-2010, 03:04 PM
One question though - I can see the streams for all the retrospective competitions but I can't see any sign of upcoming ones. No mention of when Skate America will be on. Can anyone help?
Skate America is being shown live on NTV-Plus Sport (НТВ-ПЛЮС Спорт). There is a full schedule given in the K&C forums, but the times are the same as the competition times, just translate to your timezone.

Figure skating = ФИГУРНОЕ КАТАНИЕ
Schedule: http://www.ntvplus.ru/sport/article.xl?id=45961

The times are also listed in my online schedule. ;)

Bue
11-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Thank you so much, HisWeirness!

C_T_T_
11-13-2010, 05:14 PM
Has anyone else had problems trying to watch the program recorded form last night? My sound is severeal minutes behind the picture so its unwatchable :(

Braulio
11-14-2010, 02:52 AM
C_T_T what program are you using? sorry for not being around before

C_T_T_
11-14-2010, 12:14 PM
No need to apologise Braulio! Don't worry, seemed to just be the one program. I found a repeat o fthe Pairs which was fine and saw som eof the men on Youtube. Last nights is fine. Never mind!

Moka-Ananas
11-18-2010, 10:18 PM
I have another problem: I ordered a pincode a week ago, I paid via PayPal but I never received a code :mad:
Just wrote them a message I want either a code or my money back.
Does/did anyone else have the same problem?

Braulio
11-18-2010, 10:54 PM
Moka-Ananas

Have you check your email? it is known that many times if yous mail-spam protection settings are high, then the email with the pincode from webtv is directed to the spam folder

Please check your email you used to register with Webtv, or then try to log in the webtv page and suggest to resend your pincode. But please check your email you used for registration with webtv. Hope it helps.

One final advice could be to log in the webtv service and have an online chat with their costumer service, they are very kind and helpful and always have a person on line.

Moka-Ananas
11-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Yeah I checked everything. No pincode.
That's the first time something like this happened to me, I mean I ordered many many many pincodes over the last couple of years.

Braulio
11-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Thatīs strange

Have you tried requesting for a re-sent code?

otherwise I advice you to log in webtv program and go online chat for support

Ziggy
11-27-2010, 05:34 PM
I don't like the fact that window is not separate and I can't size it exactly to my needs but other than that TV Teka works very very well and I am really happy with it. :)

Braulio
11-29-2010, 05:05 PM
Dont know if others had too, but I received an e-mail from tvteka support service and they said that given some technical problems from their part, they are taking care of it and have give me 3 free days once my paid suscription expires!

Thus far so good tvteka, thanks for pointing us to them!