PDA

View Full Version : Beyoncé reportedly "Baby-licious" (and other puns in the oven)

Pages : [1] 2 3

deltask8er
10-21-2010, 02:45 AM
Exclusive: Source: Beyonce Is Pregnant!

http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/source-beyonce-is-pregnant-20102010

B was shocked. She loves kids, but she wasn't ready to be a mother just yet," says a source of the singer, who married rapper Jay-Z in 2008. "She really wanted to get her album done and tour the world again."

What is she waiting for? Making sure she can afford to raise a child? :lol:

Destiny's Child :P :slinkaway

Wyliefan
10-21-2010, 03:09 AM
She can still finish the album, I would think. Pregnancy doesn't change the voice! :) I remember seeing Linda Eder do a concert when she was so pregnant it looked like the baby was about to fall out onto the stage. Great show.

orbitz
10-21-2010, 03:19 AM
Congrats to Beyonce.

I don't completely buy the she was "shocked" part though. If a woman is determined not to get pregnant then she would've done everything possible not to get pregnant.

Satellitegirl
10-21-2010, 04:01 AM
with her and Jay-Z Crazy in Love, it's no wonder. If she were a boy, she wouldn't have got pregnant. Maybe they forgot and put the condoms in the nightstand "to the left to the left".

ok I'm done....for now.

Wyliefan
10-21-2010, 04:15 AM
You can try to do everything possible and still be surprised. My grandmother had her tubes tied when she was in her forties, and then she got pregnant with my uncle.

DickButtonFan
10-21-2010, 04:31 AM
Her mom claims not true on Ellen.

AragornElessar
10-21-2010, 05:19 AM
Well, I believe it/the rumours a bit more now rather than the constant rumours of it from the moment the Wedding taking place was announced. Reason being, it's close to two years now. They have a pretty good idea of what their relationship is and how they work out things when something pops up that "rocks the boat" a bit.

Both of them are on the record they wanted to wait a couple of years before starting their family and it's pretty close to that now. So even if it turns out to be yet another rumour, I think from now on one of those "rumours" have a closer chance of being true than the last two years.

BTW, while she's not one of my favourite singers, just not my kind of music/genre, I did catch a repeat of the interview Beyonce gave to 60 Minutes over the summer and I was pretty impressed. This is someone who w/out a doubt has a really good head on her shoulders and is very grounded. While I can still take or leave some of her music, I did become a fan of Beyonce Knowles the person from that interview.

allezfred
10-21-2010, 10:56 AM
If she didn't want it, she should have put a condom on it. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.....

mila19
10-21-2010, 11:23 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Satellitegirl
10-21-2010, 12:44 PM
If she didn't want it, she should have put a condom on it. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.....

hahaha :rofl:

Rex
10-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Exclusive: Source: Beyonce Is Pregnant!

http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/source-beyonce-is-pregnant-20102010

What is she waiting for? Making sure she can afford to raise a child? :lol:

Destiny's Child :P :slinkawaySo she can make a big production of it, of course. She can't just have the damn thing like anyone else.

overedge
10-21-2010, 05:39 PM
So she can make a big production of it, of course. She can't just have the damn thing like anyone else.
^^^this.
Although she and Jay-Z did manage to have a pretty invisble wedding, amazingly enough.

Maybe she's waiting until after the Blessed Celine gives birth to her miracle twins, so she won't have to fight for the media's attention :P

oleada
10-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Would Celine even be a competition, publicity-wise, for Beyonce?

Anyway, I met this guy who works for some really exclusive NYC clubs and he said that Jay-Z and Beyoncé had always been nothing but super classy and nice to him....

numbers123
10-21-2010, 06:22 PM
the question will be how many baby showers will she have? didn't she have like 10 wedding showers?

overedge
10-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Would Celine even be a competition, publicity-wise, for Beyonce?

Oh yes. The Celine publicity machine is mighty and powerful.