PDA

View Full Version : Mazel Tov! Mel Gibson in The Hangover 2 cast

Pages : [1] 2

Cornfed
10-19-2010, 04:21 PM
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/19/mel-gibson-joins-cast-of-hangover-2/?hpt=Sbin

The oddest thing about this article is not that Mel's still kind've hot despite his years, his crazy, and his yellow teeth. Nor is it the ironic marriage of an angry drunk in a movie with Hangover in the title.

No, it's this Jodie Foster comment:

"He is incredibly loved by everyone that's ever come into contact with him or works with him," Foster said. "He is truly the most loved man in the film business, so, hopefully that stands for something."

Hmmm, okay, Jodie. Got to hand it to Gibson -- his gal friends continue to stick by him despite his many hateful everything-ist episodes. Ol' Mel must have some redeeming qualities ... warms the cockles.

StonewshMullet
10-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Oye.

Veronika
10-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Cornfed is back?!?

Cornfed
10-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Yes, back ... wow, it's been a while!

So how's my girl Soldatova skating ... will she win another Worlds medal? :)

Latte
10-22-2010, 11:32 PM
Saw on tv last night (I think it was Show Business tonight) that he has been dropped from the picture because the rest of the cast refused to work with him!:eek:

PeterG
10-23-2010, 01:10 AM
Saw on tv last night (I think it was Show Business tonight) that he has been dropped from the picture because the rest of the cast refused to work with him!:eek:

How come? Did he do something wrong?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

orbitz
10-23-2010, 03:15 PM

Why? A comedy based on crass humor suddenly has class? At least Mel didn't bite anyone's ear off...yet.

taf2002
10-23-2010, 04:42 PM
Why? A comedy based on crass humor suddenly has class? At least Mel didn't bite anyone's ear off...yet.

No, he's just a sexist pig.

PeterG
10-23-2010, 07:24 PM

Ah, but all we have is time... ;)

No, he's just a sexist pig.

How about racist, homophobic and anti-semetic? :lol: Entertainment Weekly had a long list of groups that Mr. Gibson had made offensive comments about...at the end, there was a little blurb about how the only group being left was people of Inuit descent. The next week in the letters section, a woman wrote and said, "I am of Inuit heritage. And rest assured...Mr. Gibson offends me". :rofl:

numbers123
10-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Not to mention the lack of box-office pull? maybe someone DID research and discovered that they (public) would not attend anymore of that low scum's movies?

Rex
10-24-2010, 01:32 AM
To play devil's advocate, why didn't any of them protest when Mike Tyson was hired to play in the first Hangover movie? He is a convicted felon with anger issues...(although I always wondered if he really did assault that ex-beauty queen).

orbitz
10-24-2010, 02:41 AM
Time does heal wounds, or at least allow people to use it as an excuse to forget. What Tyson did seemed so long ago in many people's minds. Mel will work again in the future as long as he behave himself until then. Stay away from the devil's alcohol, Mel ! ;)

PeterG
10-24-2010, 04:56 AM
From the "Hit List" section of the Sep. 3rd Entertainment Weekly (yes, I'm a bit behind...):

Mel Gibson won't face charges for crashing his Maserati into Malibu hillside
He has no idea how lucky he is - a reckless-driving citation can really muck up a career.

:lol:

To play devil's advocate, why didn't any of them protest when Mike Tyson was hired to play in the first Hangover movie? He is a convicted felon with anger issues...(although I always wondered if he really did assault that ex-beauty queen).

Didn't he admit to beating his wife, Robin Givens. :eek: + :( + :mad:

Rex
10-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Didn't he admit to beating his wife, Robin Givens. :eek: + :( + :mad:

I don't remember....he did admit to that?
Not that I'm a fan of Givens - I think she is a lying, greedy gold-digging lowlife. She is also sharp-tongued and bitchy. If Holly Robinson sucker-punched her, that should tell you something.

BigB08822
10-24-2010, 04:51 PM
I read that they changed their mind and his small role was being replaced by Liam Neeson. Anyone else heard this? Maybe the source misunderstood and Gibson is still in the film and so is Liam Neeson.