PDA

View Full Version : Eurovision 2011- Duesseldorf

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Zokko!
04-08-2011, 06:12 PM
You are not alone! :)
Schön zu wissen ... ;)

allezfred
04-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Jedward Easter Eggs (http://twitpic.com/4i08x4) :lol:

MikiAndoFan#1
04-08-2011, 09:03 PM

:rofl:

HisWeirness
04-08-2011, 10:44 PM
Twin pack of course!

I can't read what comes inside of the eggs. A chocolate medal?

Ok. I enlarged the image and it says "2 Milk Chocolate Eggs with a tasty chocolate No. 1 Fan medal"

What if you give one to a friend? We can't all be #1 fans can we??

I was a bit disappointed to see that the eggs themselves do not look like Jedward. :drama:

Here is the back (http://twitpic.com/4icwcn) of the package. I see this bears the "Official Jedward Product" seal. :rofl:

sweetsparky
04-09-2011, 11:56 AM

LOL that´s double sweet :P

OK I´ve been listening the first semifinal and I kind of feel disappointed for the lack of Euro crazy voids, not enough crack singing this year :drama:

LOL Portugal :mitchell: song, kind of :huh: but fun to watch.

Probably Hungary entry was the one that I thought was the better of the bunch, but my sense of fairness (or masochism :P ) forces me to give a second chance to all the songs before sending my votes. Anyway I hope to be in time, allezfred.

For some strange reason I really like Finland song, but the video gave me a very strange - even more considering the lyrics - creepy euro movie vibe, even if it never showed in the end :shuffle:

I also listened the Big five songs and I was surprised that all of the them (but Spain song :drama: well, at least Matryeshka´s sacred penguins appereance was my highlight of the video) were kind of good.

France´s champagne advertisement singer and Greece´s crazy mix singer are :grope:

Finnice
04-09-2011, 10:50 PM
For some strange reason I really like Finland song, but the video gave me a very strange - even more considering the lyrics - creepy euro movie vibe, even if it never showed in the end :shuffle:

The Finnish song reallý stucks to your head, and I also like it, even though I don´t like to like it, but the video is weird.

mila19
04-10-2011, 10:07 AM
When are we due submitting our votes? :shuffle:

allezfred
04-10-2011, 02:10 PM
When are we due submitting our votes? :shuffle:

All I'll say is that I've received about half of the votes so far. ;)

Reuven
04-10-2011, 03:11 PM
OK folks. C’mon, join the fun!!! :)

MikiAndoFan#1
04-11-2011, 09:03 PM
The annual ESC Nation Scoreboard Simulator (http://www.escnation.com/) is now available. :) :cheer:

mila19
04-11-2011, 11:41 PM
All I'll say is that I've received about half of the votes so far. ;)

This is very pressuring :drama:

allezfred
04-12-2011, 09:43 AM
This is very pressuring :drama:

:EVILLE:

Anybody who signs up to take part can consider it their personal wedding gift to me. :saint:

Roxanne
04-15-2011, 05:55 PM
Do we have to submit our votes before the real contest starts?

poths
04-15-2011, 08:12 PM
I just listened to my Semi Final (2) :scream: my first listen of all of them, there's about 3 or 4 that I'm sure will qualify - not sure if there's a winner here, however.

Bosnia: The hyper :D faces, the aged lead singer the cheap imitation of the "Fairytale" beat....Bosnia should never sing in English.
Nice enough song but...disappointing.

Austria - A little like Lisa Andreas years ago, cringe lyrics, cringe hairstyle and awful untrained voice. :Scream: a Dina Carroll B side. SOme people will lap this shit up, however.

Netherlands:middle of the road, devoid of voids
but not naff, cringe worthy.....or in any way interesting. :shuffle:

Belgium: I generally like Belgium (Like the Wind, Tom Dice) It's a little different but.....come on, if they were remotely attractive I might give it a shot....no instruments just vocals and beat boxing...be interesting to see how it works/FLOPS!
By the end of it, I was KIND of wheeeeee, :lol:

Slovakia: Modern/cheesy ballad....will qualify easily if they can sing live. Wears thin very fast though...:/

Ukraine: She's :swoon: and has a nice shiny video - big voice but a shite song. :( Meh, Meh - lose more clothes and I'll throw you a....vote.

Moldova - shout singing never works live unless you're Lordi, but decent middle of the road rock song...that probably won't qualify.

Sweden: Surely something good...????? He can't sing????At ALL.....best so far though, easily :lol: DIma Bilan meets Bieber meets Shady Lady....in c.2003

Cyprus: What is Federica Faeilli doing in the video. nice sing, nice language nice ethnic vibe....Jenya's Favourite? It would have made more of an impression without the rock element. I like it though...

Bulgaria: She's been Bournified - eh zoned out for a couple of minutes there...not a good sign

F.Y.R of Macedonia: there's one of these kind of songs every year. They never do well...moderately interesting though. It deserves to qualify from the shite that has gone beforehand.

Israel: Ah, she should have done something modern. Not a 2002 tripe dance song that's more dated than having a song title that acts as a metaphor for your previous organ. :( still one of the better songs and builds well...Love the bevel of beauties behind her.

Slovenia: Horrific Live singing ruins mildly decent song. WOmp...the backing dancers are better than her. :/

Romania: Sweet JEBUS...no.....the cheese is vomit worthy.NO

Estonia: Like her cute accent seemed to have potential, then she started screeching the horrific chorus. :( like the verses though. Elena Glebova Voids...

Belarus: PML at the song title...shame, that it alienates the audience. Otherwise could have qualified. I love hairy Moose would have even sufficed. :(

Latvia: It;s very inclusive, easy on the ear. Could do with a stronger singer...but a qualifier IMO. I like the rap too. :lol:

Denmark: There's something too contrived about it...

Ireland: Wheeee, They are shit...but so is everything else, and they are at least fun. Definite qualifiers.

I think the following will qualify:
Latvia, Sweden, Israel, Ireland, Slovakia, F.Y.R, Bosnia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine or Cyprus

The first 5 have a decent prospects in the final IMHO.

allezfred
04-15-2011, 08:47 PM
Do we have to submit our votes before the real contest starts?

Yes. For the semis in the next week to ten days and then we see who FSU picked to qualify and then we vote on the "FSU final".

Already half of the people taking part have submitted their semi votes, by the way.

Belarus: PML at the song title...shame, that it alienates the audience. Otherwise could have qualified. I love hairy Moose would have even sufficed. :(

PML. :rofl: