11-04-2010, 10:55 PM
yeah, it sucks that Facebook made it harder to stalk people

rfisher
11-04-2010, 11:56 PM

I hate when that happens.

judiz
11-05-2010, 12:21 AM
I have a question too, before I started playing games I hid all the posts from the various games that showed up on my page. Now that I've gotten hooked on some games I would like the posts back. How do you reinstate something after you click "hide"?

cruisin
11-05-2010, 12:46 AM

:lol: That's not quite what I meant. but actually Facebook made it easier to truly stalk people with their four-square program. I think that is what it's called. I read something about it, that you sign up and then you post where you are going and Facebook provides a Google map to the location. Who would be crazy enough to do that?

alhrayth
11-09-2010, 10:25 PM
I've gotten another facebook question.
Basically, I had a fall-out with a *so-called*friend and he cancelled me from his FB friends. Bueno, it is ok with me; I wanted to actually block him, so that he can't see my stuff if I post on common friends' photos of profiles, but I have come to the conclusion that he has done that with me, and basically I can't enter him as one of the people in my block list because I can't search for him. So now I'm pi**ed off because I think he can still see my posts on some friends' pages (am I right? I have everything as "friends only" but still I know I can see comments made on my friends' stuff by people I am not friend with, I think he might see mine then), and I have no way of blocking him... unless someone has some info on this!?

numbers123
11-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Basically, I had a fall-out with a *so-called*friend and he cancelled me from his FB friends. Bueno, it is ok with me; I wanted to actually block him, so that he can't see my stuff if I post on common friends' photos of profiles, but I have come to the conclusion that he has done that with me, and basically I can't enter him as one of the people in my block list because I can't search for him. So now I'm pi**ed off because I think he can still see my posts on some friends' pages (am I right? I have everything as "friends only" but still I know I can see comments made on my friends' stuff by people I am not friend with, I think he might see mine then), and I have no way of blocking him... unless someone has some info on this!?

I have done this in the past, but can not remember how I did it. And perhaps I did it before the latest upgrade? Or maybe it is because no one can find me unless they contact me (via my email) so that I can temporarily change my settings so that they can find me.

I am pretty private and restrict a lot of my facebook viewing

meggonzo
11-10-2010, 12:43 AM

If he blocked you, he won't be able to see any of your comments.

Prancer
11-10-2010, 04:26 AM
I have a question too, before I started playing games I hid all the posts from the various games that showed up on my page. Now that I've gotten hooked on some games I would like the posts back. How do you reinstate something after you click "hide"?

Scroll down the very bottom on your newsfeed. Click on Edit Options at the bottom right.

Then click Applications and add the ones you want to your newsfeed.