PDA

View Full Version : Eurosport

Pages : 1 [2] 3

SamuraiK
01-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Eurosport really doesn't like the ladiezzzz innit. PML. :rofl:

LMAO, even Eurosport realized the Ladies field is gonna be too OES even for die-hard fans..:D

nuge
01-12-2011, 08:48 PM
According to http://uk-tv-guide.com :

not bad!:)

Thank's Malgosia :)

I'm still going to miss my afternoon of CDS :(
Used to love Gwendals interviews too !
Remember even earlier years of Nicky long haired Slater in the studio ?And Joanne Conway :D

elfenblüte
01-13-2011, 02:53 PM
I got the program from eurosport per mail in december, according to this schedule, the pairs SP should have start at 19:30 (CET) but now they have changed it to 20:10, because of 10 minutes of taped sailing and golf!!!
Why Eurosport?? :(

HisWeirness
01-13-2011, 08:11 PM
^ The Pairs SP schedule (http://www.isuresults.com/events/EC_2011_ColouredTimeSchedule.pdf) changed because there are fewer entries now. The competition is not scheduled to start until 19:45 now.

millipied
01-14-2011, 09:28 AM
WOW, we are getting full coverage and in HD!!!!

shah
01-14-2011, 10:39 AM
after last year's disaster on Eurosport, this time I'm positively surprised :). they managed to squeeze in most of the events despite Australian Open. yay!
I hope it won't change much! I console myself that the programmes preceding figure skating are not live, mostly recaps...

skatefan
01-14-2011, 11:03 AM
after last year's disaster on Eurosport, this time I'm positively surprised :). they managed to squeeze in most of the events despite Australian Open. yay!
Unless the matches go on forever like they did last year ..... :shuffle:

nuge
01-15-2011, 12:47 PM
WOW, we are getting full coverage and in HD!!!!

I know I've just got HD! It's going to be amazing picture quality.:P

icenut84
01-15-2011, 01:32 PM
Remember even earlier years of Nicky long haired Slater in the studio ?And Joanne Conway :D

Joanne Conway really irritated me when they had her in the studio for 2005 Worlds! She wouldn't stop bleating on about how it was some kind of foregone conclusion for Irina to beat Sasha - even after the LP, when Irina had given the performance of her life with a 3-3 and Sasha had made a mistake. Preferring Sasha's style is one thing, but for heaven's sake, credit where credit's due - Irina totally deserved the gold.

Rant over :D

Looks like a decent schedule for Euros this year! :cheer:

MikiAndoFan#1
01-16-2011, 08:08 PM
I'm very satisfied with this year's schedule for Europeans! :cheer: :biggrinbo I hope it stays this way. :cold:

miffy
01-17-2011, 05:31 PM
Does anyone know if Eurosport are likely to show Worlds live - I guess some of it world be through the night European time, and the rest in the morning?

Braulio
01-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Does anyone know if Eurosport are likely to show Worlds live - I guess some of it world be through the night European time, and the rest in the morning?

well, europeans schedule just made it, given is almost 2 months early to deduct what they are planing to show

at worlds in 2007 they did a decent broadcast so we can only hope they repeat

miffy
01-17-2011, 07:53 PM
well, europeans schedule just made it, given is almost 2 months early to deduct what they are planing to show

at worlds in 2007 they did a decent broadcast so we can only hope they repeatI know it's too early to know for sure - just wondered if they were likely to be showing it live as I will be travelling at least one day that week and want to know what sort of time to try and avoid! :(

allezfred
01-22-2011, 12:18 AM
I know it's too early to know for sure - just wondered if they were likely to be showing it live as I will be travelling at least one day that week and want to know what sort of time to try and avoid! :(

Japan is 9 hours ahead of Ireland and the UK so any live broadcast will start at about 9am for an evening session in Tokyo. As far as I recall we got the earlier session of the day on tape delay after the live final.

MikiAndoFan#1
02-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Is Eurosport going to show the 4CC?