PDA

View Full Version : Perez to stop being a bully

Pages : [1] 2 3

DickButtonFan
10-14-2010, 05:23 PM
So he says on Ellen. Believe him or no?

Veronika
10-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Maybe he'll be better for a little while, but I don't think it will last.

BigB08822
10-14-2010, 05:39 PM
I think it will last, only because he went on a huge talk show AND posted a video on youtube that has already been passed around. He can never take back what he said. If he goes back to bullying then he is the ultimate hypocrite as well as a liar. I can't stand the guy but for once he is doing the right thing.

manleywoman
10-14-2010, 05:41 PM
I think he's only doing it because he realizes he's losing his audience.

Norlite
10-14-2010, 06:27 PM
He just apologized via Twitter to Demi Moore, saying he had too many to tell it to, but wanted to start with her.

Yeah, I'll believe it when it's not "fashionable" and he can't get himself in the news with it.

overedge
10-14-2010, 06:31 PM
If he stops bullying, he won't have a career. His site doesn't have gossip (at least not gossip that other sites don't have) - it's "look at how witty I am saying smartass things about celebs".

IceJunkie
10-14-2010, 07:17 PM
I think he really is losing his readership. I'm evidence of it. I use to read him pretty regularly from like 06-09, but I made a New Years resolution to stop reading so much celeb gossip, in particular his nasty blog, and I haven't been on there since. He really is a jerk.

I really stopped reading him because of all the unwanted outings, and the way he handled Britney Spears' psychiatric problems and his initial posting about MJ faking his heart attack. It really disgusted me.

Veronika
10-14-2010, 07:39 PM
I've stopped reading it regularly--but mostly because he doesn't post the underground gossip that her used to, when he was less popular.

Jenny
10-14-2010, 08:09 PM
It's a Hail Mary move IMO.

KikiSashaFan
10-14-2010, 11:42 PM
I've stopped reading it regularly--but mostly because he doesn't post the underground gossip that her used to, when he was less popular.

Same here. I still read/watch TMZ though. They are much wittier and less mean spirited in how they make fun of people.

orbitz
10-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Did he actually admit that what he has been doing was internet bulling? It's baffles me why stars like Gaga and Madonna hang out with him.

Anita18
10-15-2010, 12:08 AM
I think it will last, only because he went on a huge talk show AND posted a video on youtube that has already been passed around. He can never take back what he said. If he goes back to bullying then he is the ultimate hypocrite as well as a liar. I can't stand the guy but for once he is doing the right thing.
See, I actually think he'd WANT to be known as a hypocrite. People wouldn't be able to stop talking about him. And bad publicity is just as good as good publicity when you're famous for what Perez does.

I wouldn't hold my breath for a second.

BigB08822
10-15-2010, 12:47 AM
I wanted to clarify one thing. I voted YES but I do NOT think he is sincere. I think he will back off to some degree, maybe completely, for a good long while (maybe forever depending how long his site lasts) but I don't think he is doing it for sincere reasons. I think he sees a chance to make some news and is taking advantage of the rash of gay teen suicides. Sounds sick but this is Perez Hilton we are talking about.

Sparks
10-15-2010, 01:21 AM
Unfortunately, I was home sick yesterday and saw his interview with Ellen. I have to take him at his word...and hope.
I KNOW Ellen will keep his feet to the fire.

seaner00
10-15-2010, 04:32 AM
I saw his interview with Ellen and Ellen didn't really seem to believe him but was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
I just don't know what worth Perez's website will have now.
Him being a bully and trash talking every one was his thing, what is it now?