PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Depp to star in "Dark Shadows" Vampire movie...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Satellitegirl
10-13-2010, 04:22 PM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/scifimediazone/news/?a=23619

:swoon: sounds great :)

I'm a big Tim Burton fan as well.

PeterG
10-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Love both of them. How wonderful there will be a figure skating version of Dark Shadows!!! ;)

Finnice
10-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Johnny Depp as a figure skating vampire would be
:inavoid::nopryde::cheer::40beers::rockstar::swoon : and :glamor:

igniculus
10-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Tim Burton + Johnny Depp = a match made in heaven (or, judging by the grungy nature of most of their films, rather in hell :EVILLE: :lol: ) :swoon:

barbk
10-13-2010, 04:47 PM
Tim Burton + Johnny Depp = a match made in heaven (or, judging by the grungy nature of most of their films, rather in hell :EVILLE: :lol: ) :swoon:

Is there some connection to skating that I'm missing here? (Other than the possibility that Danny Elfman might be hired to do the music, which would probably give skaters some pretty cool music to skate by down the line....)

skatingfan5
10-13-2010, 04:56 PM
I believe the connection to skating is that it's been posted in the Great Skate Debate thread. :shuffle:

IceIceBaby
10-13-2010, 04:58 PM
LOL, I read Johnny Weir to star in Dark Shadows Vampire movie.....

Visaliakid
10-13-2010, 06:03 PM
I believe the connection to skating is that it's been posted in the Great Skate Debate thread. :shuffle:

Which is NO CONNECTION at all. Just a waste of forum space! :rolleyes:

BlueRidge
10-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Which is NO CONNECTION at all. Just a waste of forum space! :rolleyes:

Ever heard of someone making a mistake? Geeez you are an as.....

DickButtonFan
10-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Can't wait for this, I have seen EVERY SINGLE episode of the 1970s series :D

missing
10-13-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm waiting for a triple bloodtz/double suck-ow/single flop combination!

Satellitegirl
10-13-2010, 09:40 PM
Yeah apologies for the mistake. Hope the mods can move it lol. Those that have a problem with it wasting forum space can *edited after further pondering* ;) . thanks :D

I didn't even realize after reading PeterG's comment, that I'd posted it in the wrong area...thought I was in the off the beaten track section. *sigh*

and lol IceIceBaby. That would be interesting too.

barbk
10-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Yeah apologies for the mistake. Hope the mods can move it lol. Those that have a problem with it wasting forum space can *edited after further pondering* ;) . thanks :D

I didn't even realize after reading PeterG's comment, that I'd posted it in the wrong area...thought I was in the off the beaten track section. *sigh*

and lol IceIceBaby. That would be interesting too.

No worries -- I just thought I'd missed the skater connection. Johnny appearing in the film doesn't sound like an impossibility. Maybe we've given the director an idea. :)

alhrayth
10-13-2010, 10:34 PM
LOL, I read Johnny Weir to star in Dark Shadows Vampire movie.....

LOL, glad to read I'm not the only one... I think I plainly didn't bother ready the full name in the title, my mind mad ethe connection by itself... Johnny > Weir, of course! Then I was a bit confused :confused:, LOL

VALuvsMKwan
10-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Maybe Collinwood will have a skating rink behind the mansion, instead of a pool house. The show is set in Maine, after all.

Perhaps Nicole Bobek can play Angelique.