PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Cox, Aguilera and Dern...celebrity splitsville

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Auntie
10-14-2010, 11:08 AM
And David realized the Stern yapping wasn't smart... :lol:

http://scoop.todayshow.com/_news/2010/10/13/5285911-david-arquette-apologizes-for-howard-stern-overshare

The last line cracked me up.

"Life is a process of spiritual evaluation."

To me, that's code for "I do whatever I want and then think about it later".

Satellitegirl
10-14-2010, 04:38 PM
or "I'm an idiot that never thinks before he speaks"

Veronika
10-14-2010, 05:27 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20434117,00.html

:( Sad, I was hoping they could work it out.

overedge
10-15-2010, 12:41 AM
I see this week's PEOPLE has a short article on Carrie Underwood saying yeah, I'm on tour and Mike Fisher is on the road with the hockey team, but we're really really happy.

They're next. I'm calling it now.

Norlite
10-15-2010, 01:18 AM
I see this week's PEOPLE has a short article on Carrie Underwood saying yeah, I'm on tour and Mike Fisher is on the road with the hockey team, but we're really really happy.

Mike just scored. ;) Go Sens!!

MacMadame
10-15-2010, 02:15 AM
I thought their marriage had been rocky since the beginning. I'm surprised it lasted this long.
Me too!

Wyliefan
10-15-2010, 03:12 AM

I hope not. They're a cute couple. But they may need to make some adjustments if they want to make it work. I remember her saying before the wedding that it would be no big deal if they had to be apart a lot, etc., etc. Didn't sound very realistic to me.

Then again, Kristi Yamaguchi and her hockey player have made it work, so who knows?

cygnus
10-15-2010, 04:48 AM
I hope not. They're a cute couple. But they may need to make some adjustments if they want to make it work. I remember her saying before the wedding that it would be no big deal if they had to be apart a lot, etc., etc. Didn't sound very realistic to me.

Why not? Military families have to do this on a regular basis- as do lots of others when one or both partners have to travel a lot for work. As someone who was born into a military family and lived a military lifestyle for the 9 years mr cygnus was in the army I know it can work. It's not always easy, but it can work very well.

Wyliefan
10-15-2010, 04:51 AM
True -- I was an Army brat myself, though my dad didn't have to travel as much during my childhood as he had during his first years in the Army. And it worked out. I suppose a lot depends on the personalities and the commitment of the couple.

Jenny
10-15-2010, 02:22 PM

From what I understand, they are both very religious and I don't think would have gotten married without being very serious about making it work. I think they will last.

overedge
10-15-2010, 08:35 PM
From what I understand, they are both very religious and I don't think would have gotten married without being very serious about making it work. I think they will last.

Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson were also very religious....

I am sure Underwood and Fisher are serious about making it last - it's certainly not a Britney-Spears-drunk-in-Vegas union - but I do have concerns that they are not totally realistic about the impact of loooooong separations. Neither of them are really in a job where one can drop everything to travel alongside the other, or where they can live in a central place that's convenient to both of their professions.

deltask8er
11-04-2010, 02:16 AM
Courteney Cox: I'm Not Getting a Divorce

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20438303,00.html

michiruwater
11-04-2010, 02:37 AM
She likes Howard Stern? :yikes: