PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Cox, Aguilera and Dern...celebrity splitsville

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Habs
10-13-2010, 03:48 PM
The one that always cracks me up is when he whitened his teeth too much.

And the spray tan episode!

nubka
10-13-2010, 03:57 PM
Well, in this case it was easy ... nobody cares about David Schwimmer anymore??

Lol!!! :lol::lol:

Rex
10-13-2010, 04:06 PM
Laura Dern is a Co$bot - she should get dumped. She can become a sisterwife with Katie Holmes :EVILLE:.

peibeck
10-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Laura Dern is a Co$bot - she should get dumped.

Now, now Rex. Go put a pyramid on your head and sit in the corner and say penance! :P

screech
10-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Or the episode with the leather pants where he couldn't get them back on.

Ross did have some great moments.

skaternum
10-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Or the episode with the leather pants where he couldn't get them back on.

Ross did have some great moments.

Indeed, but that doesn't mean anybody wants to know what David Schwimmer is doing these days. He just hasn't really done any movies or TV shows of any significance since Friends ended. He's not very paparazzi-worthy.

Wyliefan
10-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Band of Brothers . . . ?

DarrellH
10-13-2010, 10:57 PM
If and when Courtney and David divorce, will one, the other, or both lose status in Hollywood? Go from A list (or whichever one they are on) to B, C, or D-List?
Some times, the whole is worth more than it's parts.

Norlite
10-14-2010, 12:43 AM
If and when Courtney and David divorce, will one, the other, or both lose status in Hollywood? Go from A list (or whichever one they are on) to B, C, or D-List?
Some times, the whole is worth more than it's parts.

No, I think they'll each be able to retain a solid C-

orbitz
10-14-2010, 01:45 AM
Courtney's a working actress and was in one of the biggest sitcom hit ever. She's at least a grade above David :lol:.

Norlite
10-14-2010, 01:49 AM
Courtney's a working actress and was in one of the biggest sitcom hit ever. She's at least a grade above David :lol:.

IMO, he has one bonus and she has one strike.

He's an Arquette.

She married him.

It evens them out.

;)

topaz
10-14-2010, 03:33 AM
Poor Laura Dern....always getting dumped.

Getting dumped by Billy Bob should not be a hardship. She should considered that a blessing.

And not only did he dump her, he married Angelina. I still can't understand how you go from being a couple and then your boyfriend is married... to someone else. Come on, you gotta know or see something. :P

dbell1
10-14-2010, 03:37 AM
And David realized the Stern yapping wasn't smart... :lol:

http://scoop.todayshow.com/_news/2010/10/13/5285911-david-arquette-apologizes-for-howard-stern-overshare

topaz
10-14-2010, 03:39 AM
I know Courtney has always been open that they have seen a couples therapist since before they got married. I think that's a great idea actually, stuff happens in married and therapy sometimes helps you learn from each other and communicate better.

However, I think they have always been complete opposites aka his hippy commune upbringing. She's a moderate and slightly conservative person. Folks say opposites attract. That may be true but having those "opposing" views and actions can lead to serious issues in a family. For example if the guy only eats junk and fast food and the other partner(male or female) is an adventurous eater; sooner or later the other one is gonna get sick of having to "eat or dine" at burger king and pizza hut. Its a bummer when you want chinese or japanese food and you have to go with other persons besides your partner.

numbers123
10-14-2010, 03:42 AM
And David realized the Stern yapping wasn't smart... :lol:

http://scoop.todayshow.com/_news/2010/10/13/5285911-david-arquette-apologizes-for-howard-stern-overshare

He would be toast if I would be in Courtney's shoes. talking about one's sex life or lack thereof is so not cool. I mean a whole month? and that is grounds for trial separation? He might be worried about those parts ever doing anything again.