PDA

View Full Version : DWTS- who's the deadest weight?

Pages : 1 [2]

mpal2
10-05-2010, 05:54 PM
So what makes him annoying? :confused:

I'll bite.

He gave himself a nickname and it's a stupid one.
1. You shouldn't give yourself a nickname. I can't give you a good reason why but it's just not right.
2. If you do that, make it a good one.

I can't get past that.

rfisher
10-05-2010, 06:15 PM
The Situation.

Bristol, Florence and Margaret are bad dancers but they attempt to dance. The Situation looks like he is walking fast and not very well.

Yes. The next 3 after The Situation and Karina should be Margaret (much as I love Louis) then Florence then Bristol. Actually we can take out the Ballas family in anyorder. Bristol actually can dance. She's not an actress who can pretend to dance like Margaret or Florence so they get the nod before her.

Kurt can stay so Anna gets to stay. Actually, I just like the pros this time. Except Derek. I despise Brandy/Moesha but don't want to lose Maks. Rick and Cheryl are hot together. I'm thrilled Tony got a good partner and will vote for them if they make the top 3. Disneyboy can go as number 4.

Aceon6
10-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Can we start a poll of the pros who are dead weight?

Satellitegirl
10-05-2010, 06:47 PM
I hope the top 5 are Jennifer, Kyle, Tony, Audrina, and Bristol.

sk8er1964
10-05-2010, 07:16 PM
The Situation is painful to watch. He may be willing, but they guy has two left feet and clumps with both of them! I feel the same way about Margaret.

Wyliefan
10-05-2010, 07:17 PM
I hope the top 5 are Jennifer, Kyle, Tony, Audrina, and Bristol.

Isn't Tony one of the pros?

Satellitegirl
10-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Sorry, I meant Rick :P lol

dbell1
10-05-2010, 08:39 PM
To me, that reality buffoon should never have been cast, so I can happily dislike him for that reason alone. :P

But, the first episode with him complaining about being too busy to rehearse really cemented my dislike for him.

If we had more choices, Bristol would be second since she doesn't look happy and Margaret (same reason).

Oh, and Brandy - she's not good enough to be a diva. :drama:

danceronice
10-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Can we start a poll of the pros who are dead weight?

That's probably the only time I'd vote FOR Derek in something.

KikiSashaFan
10-05-2010, 11:50 PM
I'll bite.

He gave himself a nickname and it's a stupid one.
1. You shouldn't give yourself a nickname. I can't give you a good reason why but it's just not right.
2. If you do that, make it a good one.

I can't get past that.

^What they said. He just has an arrogance about him, although admittedly it hasn't been as bad as expected, but still. He just rubs me the wrong way.

Cheylana
10-06-2010, 12:32 AM
The deadest weight is probably Margaret. Her dancing hovers dangerously near Michael Bolton territory, and she always seems to be crying or something, which is weird to me since she's supposed to be a comedienne - less crying and more laughs, please! However, her parents in the audience are totally adorable.

The Situation can also go at any time (although I admit to bias since I think his nickname is just. so. ridiculous)

Can Bristol also please go soon? Sorry but she's not even a z-list celebrity, she's really dull, and I don't want to see any more clips of her "do as I say, not as I do" speeches (and I reeeally don't want to see Ms. "Dontcha Know" in the audience again).